cubeadvance

Arsenal

I'd imagine it was nitrous oxide, not oxygen, consider how fucking grim the injury looked - the ankle going back and around...and out, (sorry I am a massive pedantic prick...but oxygen is no pain killer and of the 5+ times I've dislocated my knee, I've never had anything but nitrous...why am I even talking about this? I'm drunk that's why, sorry).

I really feel for Danny after recovering from two ACL injuries on each knee and now this, right at the end of his contract. If he really fucked the ligaments in his ankle that's basically it for him :(.

Really poor first half from the arsenal but Wolves have been really good. Handed them a goal, probably should be two down and haven't had a shot on target. Some changes early in the 2nd half are needed. 

Very lucky to get a point from that. Pretty wretched performance including yet another shocker of a first half, and Wolves were comfortably the better side.

Wolves comfortably the better side and deserved to win but also a wretched bunch of cheats, dunno who the ref was but he was so weak on their keeper wasting time and the fake injuries, he was quite pathetic in letting them get away with it.

In the second half they ignored their own man down and attacked then when it went out of play insisted he got treatment, then Doherty went down for 2-3m for no reason and the ref just let him lie there.

Ironically with more time they looked far more likely to score.

12 hours ago, Gotters said:

Wolves comfortably the better side and deserved to win but also a wretched bunch of cheats, dunno who the ref was but he was so weak on their keeper wasting time and the fake injuries, he was quite pathetic in letting them get away with it.

In the second half they ignored their own man down and attacked then when it went out of play insisted he got treatment, then Doherty went down for 2-3m for no reason and the ref just let him lie there.

Ironically with more time they looked far more likely to score.

Didnt really notice Patricio time wasting, Costa probably was, but Matt Doherty had blood streaming from his eye. 

Also, Wolves nearly won the game twice in injury time and were clearly trying to win so I’m not convinced the players were trying to run the clock down. 

I really enjoyed that game, two teams trying to play football and win a game. 

• Upvote 1