biglime

The Watchtower - A thread for all comics

On 29/01/2018 at 18:16, Butters said:

If anyone hasn't taken the leap yet with Marvel Unlimited, you can get an annual sub for $60 using the promo code PANTHER until the end of February. Works out as something like £3.50 a month.

Renewing now!

Is the interface still shit? I had it a few years back and found it was horrible to read comics on.

40 minutes ago, Delargey said:

Is the interface still shit? I had it a few years back and found it was horrible to read comics on.

It's not great, but still well worth the money for the amount of comics on there available to read.

41 minutes ago, Delargey said:

It's buggy and lacking some very cruicial features (Like remembering the last comic you read and simple things like showing which comics you've read with a mark) but for the money it's still well worth it.

Agree with the comments so far. I still find it buggy from time to time, but I more than get my money's worth from my membership. There's plenty on there.

Thanks... maybe I'll give it a go again...does it just have old classics or does it release the monthly comics (maybe 6 months behind or something)

2 hours ago, Delargey said:

Thanks... maybe I'll give it a go again...does it just have old classics or does it release the monthly comics (maybe 6 months behind or something)

Pretty much everything going back to the start (some tiny gaps) and everything going forward but 6 months behind.

I appreciate this is unlikely, but if anyone is near South London and fancies any of the following TPBs, I'm clearing them out (giving to charity) next week. Pick up only, SE15, small donation to charity appreciated if you take a bunch.

rps20180210_142738.thumb.jpg.8a0a3e317abdde489fd8ca2b0744b532.jpg

4 minutes ago, NickC said:

I appreciate this is unlikely, but if anyone is near South London and fancies any of the following TPBs, I'm clearing them out (giving to charity) next week. Pick up only, SE15, small donation to charity appreciated if you take a bunch.

rps20180210_142738.thumb.jpg.8a0a3e317abdde489fd8ca2b0744b532.jpg

Damn it, I would love those Powers books, but I am  no where near London.

Just now, Charliemouse said:

Damn it, I would love those Powers books, but I am  no where near London.

Know anyone nearby who you visit occasionally or visits you? Just a thought...