rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cyhwuhx

I Love Ubi!

Ubisoft vertreibt Star Ocean: Till the End of Time in Europa

03.05.04 - Ubisoft gibt bekannt, dass man sich die Vertriebsrechte des Rollenspiels Star Ocean: Till the End of Time von Square Enix für Europa gesichert hat. Die Auslieferung des RPGs plant man hierzulande im Herbst 2004 vorzunehmen.

gamefront.de

.::: Ubisoft publishes Star Ocean: 'Till the End of Time this autumn in Europe! Glorious!

*awaits 50/60 Hz border whining*

.::: Maybe because it'll take you an eternity to complete it. :(

"Till" is the word I don't get. "Until" or even "'Til", I can understand, but "Till"?

.::: It's 'Till', being an abbreviation of until, but without it's leading 'un'. So it's written with two 'l's to avoid pronounciation problems.

Or something like that, in any case.

.::: It's 'Till', being an abbreviation of until, but without it's leading 'un'. So it's written with two 'l's to avoid pronounciation problems.

Ooh, pedantry opportunity.

Till isn't actually an abbreviation of until: it's a perfectly good word in its own right that just happens to have the same meaning as until. ("'til" is wrong.)

Ooh, pedantry opportunity.

Till isn't actually an abbreviation of until: it's a perfectly good word in its own right that just happens to have the same meaning as until. ("'til" is wrong.)

.::: Ooh, I thank you for this wonderful piece of information. ;) Excellent conversation material for the next family meeting/birthday/party/whatever.

I'm also dead serious here. :(

So, the game then. Whats it about? Why haven't I heard about it before?

I'm assuming it's an obscure Japanese RPG that's been picked u p for european release. I know nowt* else.

*nowt being a northern england blah, blah, blah 8)

So, the game then. Whats it about? Why haven't I heard about it before?

I'm assuming it's an obscure Japanese RPG that's been picked u p for european release. I know nowt* else.

*nowt being a northern england blah, blah, blah 8)

Not obscure. Lots of RPG fans have been whetting their lips about this game.

No, you spend ages and ages in a town then chat with this guy thats lost his memory, then you go down to the forest

star.jpg

Okay a bit of an exageration but enough to put me right off

gamefront.de

.::: Ubisoft publishes Star Ocean: 'Till the End of Time this autumn in Europe! Glorious!

*awaits 50/60 Hz border whining*

Hey, hey, you never know. Project Zero has a 60hz option 8)