IGNORED

Tim Rogers’ Action Button Video Games Videos

ZOK

It's weird because hearing him read out reviews suddenly makes his written stuff way more palatable to me, because now I read it in his voice.  Stupid, but there we go. 

I love Tim Rogers ❤️

Binged the whole of Season 1 this week.  Need to finish the Tokimeki Memorial this weekend! 

The great thing about Rogers' reviews is that when he's not being serious and pretending to be serious because it cracks him up, you can also tell it really cracks him up that other people find it funny that when he pretends to be serious it cracks him up.

2 hours ago, Sane said:

Where can you find the list of season 2 games?

He's mentioned some of the games through season 1.  The reddit had a thread. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActionButton/comments/qh506s/games_that_tim_has_confirmed_for_season_2_of/

He's also got a list on the patreon page (though its huge and not indicative of order!)

https://www.patreon.com/actionbutton

Here is an alphabetical list of 36 games I would love to review for 30 to 60 minutes (or several hours). If you all keep paying me to do so, I'd probably end up reviewing all of these:

• Alundra
• Baseball
• Chrono Trigger
• Dark Souls
• DooM (1993)
• Dracula X: Rondo of Blood
• Dragon Quest V
• Earthbound
• Final Fantasy IV
• Final Fantasy VII Remake
• F-Zero GX
• GOD HAND
• Ibara Black Label
• Landstalker
• Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
• Metal Gear Solid
• Metroid Prime
• MOON: Remix RPG Adventure
• Nier
• The Ninja Warriors
• Pac-Man Championship Edition
• Panzer Dragoon Zwei
• Out of This World
• OutRun 2
• Secret of Evermore
• Solar Jetman
• Spartan: Total Warrior
• Street Fighter III: Third Strike
• Suikoden I & II
• Super Mario Bros. 3
• TRUCK HECK
• Undertale
• VIDEOBALL
• The Witcher 3
• Xenogears
• Yakuza 0

On 19/11/2021 at 09:19, robdood said:

He's mentioned some of the games through season 1.  The reddit had a thread. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActionButton/comments/qh506s/games_that_tim_has_confirmed_for_season_2_of/

He's also got a list on the patreon page (though its huge and not indicative of order!)

https://www.patreon.com/actionbutton

Solar Jetman :omg:

Years ago, around the time he made Ziggurat on iOS, Tim got in touch with our John and said he was going to talk about Magnetic Billiards in a video, which would hopefully give us a bit of a boost, but it never happened for one reason or another (I think he lost his YouTube channel or something like that).

11 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Years ago, around the time he made Ziggurat on iOS, Tim got in touch with our John and said he was going to talk about Magnetic Billiards in a video, which would hopefully give us a bit of a boost, but it never happened for one reason or another (I think he lost his YouTube channel or something like that).

He’s definitely name checked you in one of his kotaku videos (well namecheck inasmuch as saying ‘Pickford bros’)

15 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Two of the greatest iOS games of all time.

Although I think I spent far more time playing the jumping test project you included in MB than either of them, that game was wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Danster said:

Oh my, his twenty minute takedown of Edge's 7/10 in his Doom review is brilliant. :D

Yeah, I fucking loved that! Especially the 'look' along with 

1 hour ago, Boozy The Clown said:

Mate !

😂