Huge leak of unannounced Games from GeForce Database

Broker

So there’s been some kind of leak from the GeForce Database. A lot of these games aren’t announced yet, or they’re console games that haven’t come to PC yet (a number of the PlayStation games fall into this category).

GeForce NOW has a data leak (if to be believed) and I want to compile a list of everything I can find and if someone else has findings, please post it below.

This all comes from the Nvida Servers! BUT that means it can be old, cancelled, testing data or something for the future with these entries.

**THIS IS A GeForce list AND NOT A GURANTEED PC LIST. - so, please understand that GeForce is for STREAMING.**

Additionally, Sony games can be linked to PS NOW since you can play games on the PC platform through there. So, it doesn't mean FOR SURE they are going to Steam. They will eventually, but not for the foreseeable future.

Sony

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Edition

HELLDIVERS 2

Horizon Forbidden West

GT7

Déraciné

God of War

Returnal

Demon Souls

Ratchet and Clank

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Ghost of Tsushima

Microsoft

Gears 6

Oxide Unannounced

Project Holland (FABLE according to Jez)

Project Typhoon (Contraband as per Jez)

Project Woodstock (Forza (he believes) as per Jez) 

Untitled The Initiative Game

Halo 5: Guardians

Avowed 

Kalimba 

Indus 

Gravity 

Square Enix 

Chrono Cross Remaster

FF Tactics remaster

FF7 Remake

FF9 Remake

FF 16

Tomb Raider Anniversary (2021)

Unannounced title by Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts IV

Capcom

Resident Evil 4 Remake

Street Fighter 6

Dragons Dogma 2

Monster Hunter 6

Take Two

GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters

Bioshock TRX remaster

Bioshock 2022

EA

Mirrors Edge RTX Remaster

Untitled Respawn Game

Titanfall 3

Bandai

Tekken 8

Curve Digital

Human Fall Flat 2

Devolver

The Talos Principle 2

Crytek

Crysis 4

D3

Earth Defence Force 6

Sega

Bayonetta 3

Judgement (this one seems odd to me)

Atlus

Catherine Full Body

Shin Megami Tensei V

WB

Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster

Valve

Half-Life 2 Remastered

Paradox

Project FPS

HUGE GRAIN OF SALT (thank you Twitter user @ thexpaw ) some games to be added: ***(but are most likely cancelled or will not come to fruition)***: - just some excerpts I found interesting - LET ME BE CLEAR THEY ALL VERY POSSIBLE BUT SOME STUFF IS OLD IF YOU TAKE A GANDER. 

Xcom 3

Injustice 3: Gods will Fall

Destroy all Humans 3

MGS 2 & 3 HD 

Mario and Rabbids

Death Stranding Directors Cut PC

Sniper Elite 5

City Skylines 2

**REMEMBER THESE GAMES CAN BE CANCELLED, USED FOR TESTING DATA, OR SOMETHING IN FUTURE!**

3 hours ago, Broker said:

Gears 6

Oxide Unannounced

Project Holland (FABLE according to Jez)

Project Typhoon (Contraband as per Jez)

Project Woodstock (Forza (he believes) as per Jez) 

Untitled The Initiative Game

Halo 5: Guardians

Avowed 

Huh, crazy stuff. 

11 minutes ago, dreamylittledream said:

Judgement appearing on the list given the character actor has refused permission for his likeness to appear in a PC port and thereby pretty much scuppering the series pretty much confirms this as bollocks

But the issue was with people manipulating his digital image to do nasty things. Put it on Geforce Now or Stadia and the filthy perverts can't put him in a three way with Norman Reedus and Conan O'Brian

There's a chance a lot of these entries are devs using Geforce Now as a way of streaming stuff from their office to their home over the pandemic.

A lot of entries are stuff like design software, some office applications and emulators like Dolphin 👀 so I'm not sure this is anything more than a collection of random stuff with the odd game actually in development thrown in.

I would temper my expectations on FF9 personally. Square haven't exactly shown themselves to be throwing lavish budgets at their back catalogue beyond the FF7 remake so far.

Fingers crossed though because it's the last FF I really loved visually. (FF12 was nice in a Vagrant Story kind of way but still all realistic proportions and elfin looking man boys)

Other than Street Fighter 6 which had already been leaked from a few other sources (and was inevitable anyway), Final Fantasy Tactics remaster is the most exciting one for me too. Probably doesn't need a remaster I guess, since it looks pretty great as-is. Interested to see what they do with it though if it comes to fruition.

On 13/09/2021 at 17:38, carlospie said:

Here's some more on the list

WWF no mercy 2

The upcoming AEW game is going to basically be this, they got the original bloke in and during the announcement they were literally waving a no mercy cartridge around talking about how ace it is and how they want another game like it :)