E3 2021 | Nintendo | June 15th - 17:00 BST

Robo_1

1 hour ago, Qazimod said:

Oh Nintendo.

Think people are overplaying this. Isn’t it only mentioned on a Japanese language site that someone happens to have found and translated? Doesn’t seem like it’s been a wider request. 

3 hours ago, Robo_1 said:

They have to talk about Bayonetta 3 don't they... don't they?!?!?!?!

After the shit show that were the Platinum 4 recently, and the way they fucked up one of the most promising titles they've had in years, I think Platinum's far from the lustrous company it used to be. So don't be surprised if they haven't got anything new to share about Bayonetta 3, or they simply turned it into a live service RPG.

I’m going for the unveiling of an open world Mario where you can race go karts, go skiing, go jet skiing and also race in futuristic hovering vehicles.

Super Mario Kart Ski Wave Zero. Out on November 2021 on the New Switch Pro.

34 minutes ago, OneDvBmbr said:

Think people are overplaying this. Isn’t it only mentioned on a Japanese language site that someone happens to have found and translated? Doesn’t seem like it’s been a wider request. 

Yep, it's mostly down to Japan having some super backwards copyright laws that has to be upheld in Japan only (or between Japanese companies that have English branches - it's been a notable sticking point with certain "virtual" youtubers).

Western fair use policies on Twitch and Youtube would probably dunk on any company trying to copyright strike a video that they're airing themselves for free.

Anyway, I'm just here to get my clip of Shin Megami Tensei V and a release date. Everything else is a bonus!

6 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I’m going for the unveiling of an open world Mario where you can race go karts, go skiing, go jet skiing and also race in futuristic hovering vehicles

Open world Mario At The Olympics?

It'll have at least 10 mins of something MH-related - it's too big/important for them to ignore that.

I reckon:

Mario Golf

Wind Waker + Twilight Princess HD (releasing very shortly)

MH DLC / Stories 2

Pokemon Arceus + Shining Gonads

Splatoon 3

Smash DLC

Sparks of Hope

Something totally random that nobody saw coming at all - but quirky rather than AAAA

One more thing: BotW2 trailer

1 minute ago, Chooch said:

Holy cow, we are up to 4 'A's now?!

Yes, it's a foray into the unknown....

New Zelda title, The Legend of Zelda : Foray into the Unknown... actually works quite well 😛

59 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

After the shit show that were the Platinum 4 recently, and the way they fucked up one of the most promising titles they've had in years, I think Platinum's far from the lustrous company it used to be. So don't be surprised if they haven't got anything new to share about Bayonetta 3, or they simply turned it into a live service RPG.

best-bitter-cask.jpg

Keep the faith dude, keep the faith.

1 hour ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I’m going for the unveiling of an open world Mario where you can race go karts, go skiing, go jet skiing and also race in futuristic hovering vehicles.

Super Mario Kart Ski Wave Zero. Out on November 2021 on the New Switch Pro.

Knowing Nintendo, they'd do that and then ruin it by saying it's all based on Wuhu island.

Nintendo sent a very interesting survey around recently which asked people if they would be happy to pay $50 for a new Wario Ware game. That's an incredibly specific question.

Basically what I'm saying is that new Wario Ware is CONFIRMED along with new Rhythm Tengoku and a brand new Ouendan game probably.

• gospvg unpinned this topic