E3 2021 | Nintendo | June 15th - 17:00 BST

Robo_1

Just now, Professor Puzzles said:

I lie the look of the new Samus suit.

It’s a nice combination of her old suit texture, the Fusion suit silhouette, and the Switch colours.

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Fatal Frame is coming to everything.

That's interesting, because Nintendo is named in the copyright in the trailer. I wonder if it's similar to them giving up the rights to Wonderful 101?

3 minutes ago, Strafe said:

They did. Kind of sounds like a storyline from eastenders 

Pirates meet alien, girl meets pirates, girl kills pirates, girl meets aliens, girl kills aliens, alien meets girl, girl rescues alien, pirates kidnap alien, girl kills aliens, brain kills alien, alien fuses with girl, girl kills brain, parasite meets girl, girl fuses with alien again, girl kills parasite.

A tale as old as time.

Super Monkey Ball, Warioware, 2D Metroid, Advance Wars and BotW2 - those 5 are all like arguable top 5 series. Four of them are in my top 10, certainly. The other one is Advance Wars, which some people say is the best game ever. They fucking killed it 💀 

A strong reminder that saying “Nintendo have no games for the rest of the year what ARE they doing?!” is very silly because they, generally, don’t announce too far out. Plenty there for the rest of the year.

That’s not a killer year.

That’s just six months.

If they carry this momentum in to 2022 (and bolstered by all that Switch money, they could have goodness knows what in the pipeline), this is going to be one of their best years ever.

God American dates are so hard to parse. But yeah, that's a great line-up; looking forward to getting SMT as a late birthday present (and WarioWare and Metroid as very, very early ones).

27 minutes ago, Alex W. said:

I honestly kind of wonder if this was a 3DS release that got bumped? The UI is enormous, far more than you'd even need on a handheld Switch.

And it's just so unrelentingly ugly.

It was originally a DS (not 3DS) launch title.

17 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

Where are all the ‘Nintendo are the developer least adapted to dealing with Covid’ doom-mongers now? Eh? Eh? Desperately trying to preorder Advance Wars, that’s where they are. 

170253E0-E582-4234-8C56-68573D2C98C7.jpeg.5c65e8c945adc55f4571e87d359251b8.jpeg

55 minutes ago, ChewMagma said:

The post of a lunatic

Sorry for my opinion that the visual design of the dungeons, and bosses was incredibly half baked. Unless I am supposed to enjoy the repeated shape design and as you say, am in fact a lunatic? 

Honestly fans of BOTW are as rabbid and unbudging as Skyrim fans. One negative comment and you are an idiot. 

Regardless, the rest of the direct was class. Advance Wars looks immense, and cannot wait to replay Skyward Sword.

5 minutes ago, SuperCapes said:

Sorry for my opinion that the visual design of the dungeons, and bosses was incredibly half baked. Unless I am supposed to enjoy the repeated shape design and as you say, am in fact a lunatic? 

Honestly fans of BOTW are as rabbid and unbudging as Skyrim fans. One negative comment and you are an idiot. 

Regardless, the rest of the direct was class. Advance Wars looks immense, and cannot wait to replay Skyward Sword.

Wow wow, it is just a bit of a joke, you are of course entitled to your mad opinions.

51 minutes ago, Dig Dug said:

Cunts don't know but this is the actual GOAT announcement. 

Mushihimesama, Espgaluda 2, Dodonpachi Resurrection are unfathomable releases.

Get yourself on the paedophile register and download Mushi now. 

31 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

can someone who understand Japanese tell me when Esp 2 is coming out and how much it'll be?

Espgaluda 2 in summer. 

DDP Resurrection winter. 

MUSHI NOW! :D

8 minutes ago, ChewMagma said:

Wow wow, it is just a bit of a joke, you are of course entitled to your mad opinions.

Sorry, rough day. I know I am in the minority :) Shouldn’t have gotten riled up over nothing! 

Expensive second half of the year for me.

Mario Golf - already paid for with a Voucher

Skyward Sword HD 

WarioWare

Metroid: Dread

Shin Megami Tensei V

Advance Wars 1+2 - already paid for with a Voucher

Plus I'll probably pick up Monkey Ball on the Switch because portable Monkey Ball means portable Monkey Target. 

• gospvg unpinned this topic