Jurassic World: Dominion (Jurassic World 3)

JohnC

I'd be a more interested in this if the ending of the last one wasn't so brain numbingly stupid.

Little annoying child letting loose dinosaurs into the world and people seemed okay with it? Fucking idiot just murdered a load of people.

16 hours ago, Gambit said:

I'd be a more interested in this if the ending of the last one wasn't so brain numbingly stupid.

Little annoying child letting loose dinosaurs into the world and people seemed okay with it? Fucking idiot just murdered a load of people.

The ending was the best bit! It completely fits with the series themes and would have been a better ending to the original trilogy than the limp JP3. It's everything else in Fallen Kingdom that's stunningly dumb.

Anyway, I was hoping that those opening shots would pan over to reveal people looking on, and this is just what the ecology in world looks like now, that would have been a lot more interesting than what it actually looks to be going for.

On 24/11/2021 at 01:51, Doctor Shark said:

Also, they need to fuck off with killing T-Rexs. That better not be a hint that they’re going to kill Rexy. 

Indeed. Not seen Fallen Kingdom but the T-Rex is actually the saviour in all the others.

JP3 writers: “We’re going to make our new dinosaur kill a t-rex to show how powerful and scary it is”

Everyone else: “cunts”

Jurassic World writers: “we’re going to make our dinosaur almost kill the t-Rex, then make a raptor show up to help, then they’re both going to fight the I-Rex”

Mosasaur: “cunts”

On 24/11/2021 at 01:51, Doctor Shark said:

Also, they need to fuck off with killing T-Rexs. That better not be a hint that they’re going to kill Rexy. 

Seems obvious that them showing Giganotosaurus killing original-Rexy way back when means she'll beat the Giga villain in the present day. 

I mean, let’s be honest, the CGI was pretty bloody fantastic in that last bit, with all of the light sources around the T-Rex.

It was pretty boring though. And Fallen Kingdom was dreadful, so I have little hope this will be any good. Also why haven’t they evacuated the place with a huge dinosaur on the loose?

24 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

Haha right. Imagine being told to evacuate the area because a T-Rex is on the lose. Even the most switched on and sane of people would laugh that off.

Ya kidding me right? This is a world with several failed dinosaur theme parks. Plus that shit would be all over Instagram and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Paulando said:

Ya kidding me right? This is a world with several failed dinosaur theme parks. Plus that shit would be all over Instagram and YouTube.

Hahaha of course, I was totally thinking about our world, completely forgetting about the JP world 🙈