Formula One - 2020

Just now, ryodi said:

Everyone holds station until the next safety car if there is one. Otherwise it’s this until the end.

Yep, only rain can change this now, or some other kind of incident.

9 minutes ago, Papaya Dance said:

Yeah I've just turned over to C4. This is much better.

I wouldn't know, my kids would drown out the engines if we were at Silverstone <_<

Just now, marsh said:

Moaning about safety car speed? isn't it about time that pace car was at least to a GT3 spec?

You don't want a safety car being too fast either. It's its job to slow them down.

• Upvote 2

Lando needs to sort his starts out before Riccardo arrives at McLaren next season. He qualifies well now, but then goes backwards before making the places up during the final moments of the race.

7 minutes ago, marsh said:

Moaning about safety car speed? isn't it about time that pace car was at least to a GT3 spec?

I mean, we were seeing speed trap readings of 140mph under SC. He’s not going that slowly.

59 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Did I just see correct? Kimi wearing a mask with an iron cross on it for the BLM statement!?

I'm not sure why it's there. It's not necessarily a Nazi thing. It's still on German Air Force planes, for example. But I'm not sure what his reason for it is.

Hamilton is coasting. He doesn’t need to gap for another pit stop and just needs a gap of more than one second when they get to the DRS detection zone.

Only bit of interest at the front of the race is the possibility Bottas (unlikely) or Verstappen are able to open enough of a gap to make a free pit stop to try and go get the fastest lap. 

• Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One - 2020