Rllmuk Dungeons and Dragons 5e - Ghosts of Saltm... BZZzzzt - The Curse of Strahd!

Clipper

22 minutes ago, Mogster said:

I think it's Hexx's alignment you need to worry about. :D

How much did you steal from us in the last campaign? I’m glad olly got what was coming to him 

8 hours ago, MDY said:

Cheers guys..

If I get sorted I'll be there.. but I'll try and post here a few hours in advance if I'm not going to be done in time..

In case you need it:

Char sheet link:

Hide contents

https://ddb.ac/characters/47274488/bCDRah

He's at max HP (44)+5 temp

He has used his Second Wind (heal) but has a potion left.

He still has Action Surge - so can take a second action/2 more attacks..

He's a bit rubbish in this fight though as while he gets 2 attacks, he's got no magic weapons.. so he's doing f...all damage..

He's currently using the glaive, so his AC is 17, but it gives him another 5ft of reach to hit things.. Feel free to switch to Sword/Shield if you prefer - it boosts his AC to 19

He's picked up two spears he can throw..

He can breathe lightning 5ftx30ft - dex save vs 13 for 2d6 lightning damage (he himself is resistant to it)

Breath Weapon, Second Wind and Action Surge all recharge on a short or long rest..

He's got 3 hit-dice left (1d10+2)

i may have misremembered but I don’t think we encountered damage resistance did we (the undead had though)

It was just tough as nails and vulnerable to force.

3 minutes ago, Hexx said:

How much did you steal from us in the last campaign? I’m glad olly got what was coming to him 

I don't think Olly stole anything from the party. Technically. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Hexx said:

i may have misremembered but I don’t think we encountered damage resistance did we (the undead had though)

It was just tough as nails and vulnerable to force.

you have not encountered any damage resistance yet

4 hours ago, Clipper said:

you have not encountered any damage resistance yet

Sorry - could have sworn you said the hits I was giving the statue in the surprise round weren't doing as much as expected to it.. same for the Bodak previously.. ?

That is odd - I checked and I deducted full damage.

i did use language to indicate that whilst the blows were damaging this was a tough looking customer , maybe it was that 

Absolutely fine.. Likewise I ended up with a lot of chat towards the end there..

Clipper was good enough to allow me to change my fighter subclass as I was finding the one I was using (Champion) very mechanically dull.. it fit Caliban's backstory, but it was boring as heck to play (crit on a 19, some added proficiencies at lv7 - that's all I'd be likely to get this whole campaign.)

So now he's manifested the abilities of an Echo Knight from the Wildemount book.. he can repeatedly summon echoes - essentially versions of himself from an alternate timeline which he can then control and attack through, though they do dissipate as soon as they takes a hit..

AND it gave me some ideas as well so its all good - changes and ideas you have make me rethink certain elements and reshape the world... without breaking our existing canon.

It was great as ever :)