rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Benny

The Official Rllmuk Game of the Year Awards 2019

AS A RESULT OF THE AWARDS, WHICH TOP 20 GAMES DO YOU THINK YOU WILL NOW PLAY?   

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't believe Slay the Spire got done like this. It made it all the way to floor #1, it had everything going for it, seeing off the various challenges in floors 20 to 2 and then the final boss fucked us. Poetic. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, metallicfrodo said:

If you came up with this on your own, then bravo sir. If not, thank you for introducing me to such a fine phrase!

Thanks dude - it's from my head. Hopefully it goes some way to make amends for the following :unsure: 

I'm going to guess that Goose is the real number 1, which if you think about it, is hilariously appropriate - HONK! ACTUALLY NUMBER ONE! ;)

That leaves Days Gone actually at number 2, and Jedi Fallen Order as the missing one?

edit: :lol:

That's a wrap folks. Thanks for everyone's contributions this year and good luck to the new blood!

Oh wait, what is this... I'm feeling something in my hands... It feels like being... a middle aged tabletop gamer...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zael said:

Can't believe Slay the Spire got done like this. It made it all the way to floor #1, it had everything going for it, seeing off the various challenges in floors 20 to 2 and then the final boss fucked us. Poetic. 

Gears 5 RLLMUKs game of the year 2019. The very best game of the whole year . We are never going to live this down . Our reputation is in tatters . 

I've been properly trolled. I went back through the last few pages of the voting thread comparing gears 5 and slay the spire votes. I stopped here:

IMG_20200116_141422__01.thumb.jpg.f46b156bc4e009bd088d98da40ad2e6a.jpg

• Empathy 3

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

Wow, so neither Days Gone, nor Star Wars made it in. Fair enough. 

Stay tuned for the Runner Ups list.

• Upvote 2