rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

2 minutes ago, iknowgungfu said:

Is there a way to increase inventory/pocket size?

Yeah, after a few days there will be a Nook Miles redemption for an additional row.

Thanks for having me over @Rayn :)

what are the flowers growing directly outside your Airport, the tall colourful ones?

8 hours ago, Mike S said:

This is NOTHING like my experience.

I know. I've found a couple of other people online who seem to be stuck in lack-of-random hell, but that's it. The island thing seems very common though, yes.

It isn't affecting my daughter's copy of the game, nor my wife who shares my island.

2 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Thanks for having me over @Rayn :)

what are the flowers growing directly outside your Airport, the tall colourful ones?

It was a pleasure and thanks for the generous project donation as well as the massive gift. 

The tall flowers I believe are hyacinths and they grow natively in my hills. 

• Upvote 1

I really need to work on getting my Nook miles up as that's the thing I'm really struggling with, never enough to get the things I want from the Terminal.

6 minutes ago, iknowgungfu said:

Whyt am I suspicious of Mr. Nook? Always seems to want me to owe him...

Money laundering racket.

Speaking of, the Nook bastards are offering 154 bells for Turnips. Mid table items are a stack of documents and a board game. Mable isn't selling anything wicked sick but she's here. I'll prolly open my gates later if anyone gives a fuck.

Camp site added and now trying to build a new bridge. I get the feeling the other residents are not going to stump up the cash, so I will be in debt forever. Trying to build a science lab on the cliffs, an outdoor cinema on the beech and an exercise area in land.  So much work to do!

5 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Camp site added and now trying to build a new bridge. I get the feeling the other residents are not going to stump up the cash, so I will be in debt forever. Trying to build a science lab on the cliffs, an outdoor cinema on the beech and an exercise area in land.  So much work to do!

There is a plasma ball in my shop today, if that's any good to you.

Just now, Laminated Tramp said:

There is a plasma ball in my shop today, if that's any good to you.

Fantastic! I will visit later if that is okay. On baby duty just now.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Oh and my Nook terminal has the AC Switch back in stock at something like 36k bells.

Could you order one for me. I’ll pay the asking price plus interest!

Just got the shittest random island ever

Bog standard apple trees, ONE rock that was position against the coast with one one of the eight edges free (deposited a single coin), and every fish was a fucking rock or old tyre.

Jesus

• Upvote 2
  • Empathy 1

8 minutes ago, Rayn said:

Could you order one for me. I’ll pay the asking price plus interest.

Will do.

• Upvote 1

Just now, spanx said:

Just got the shittest random island ever

Bog standard apple trees, ONE rock that was position against the coast with one one of the eight edges free (deposited a single coin), and every fish was a fucking rock or old tyre.

Jesus

Junk in the water is actually quite rare so maybe that was the emphasis of the island, similar to the pond island with pond fish.

32 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Fantastic! I will visit later if that is okay. On baby duty just now.

I bought a big chemistry set from my Nook shop today but I can order you another If you want? Think they're about six grand.

1 minute ago, Jamie John said:

I bought a big chemistry set from my Nook shop today but I can order you another If you want? Think they're about six grand.

Yes please!

We're all monsters 

https://www.peta.org/features/animal-crossing-new-horizons-vegan/

Funny thing is at the end they go on about how good its attitude towards nature is despite its shortcomings.

Whilst the above may be pretty extreme, I have to say I have been entertained/horrified at the number of Nook islands out there which now sit as desolate wastelands. After I've rampaged through with my axe and shovel, chopping down every tree, fishing everything, digging up flowers, just to beautify my own island. Who gives a crap, you can't go back, you think! BUT WHAT OF THE NEXT GENERATION

We live in a society

• Upvote 3

Could someone that has Hyacinths as their local flower let me in to buy a few seed packets from their Nooks please?

Thankyou :)

4 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

We're all monsters 

https://www.peta.org/features/animal-crossing-new-horizons-vegan/

Funny thing is at the end they go on about how good its attitude towards nature is despite its shortcomings.

Whilst the above may be pretty extreme, I have to say I have been entertained/horrified at the number of Nook islands out there which now sit as desolate wastelands. After I've rampaged through with my axe and shovel, chopping down every tree, fishing everything, digging up flowers, just to beautify my own island. Who gives a crap, you can't go back, you think! BUT WHAT OF THE NEXT GENERATION

We live in a society

Seeing as PETA are massive fucking hypocritical shitbags that will jump on any bandwagon to push their agenda I feel fine saying fuck those cunts.

Edit: sorry, they piss me off no end.

5 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Could someone that has Hyacinths as their local flower let me in to buy a few seed packets from their Nooks please?

Not online right now can can mail you some?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

what’s your island again?

20 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

@Raynposted. Can you post the bells asap, I can't afford to buy myself one and it hasn't been added to the rebuy part of the catalogue :(

I’m just out shopping, will be home in about 10-15 minutes and will send the

money promptly!

• Upvote 1