TehStu

NFL and NCAA Football 2018

Its great to have some different teams in the play-offs tbis year, exciting teams too. Cant wait for tonights games.

KCs defence played a blinder for the first time all season, great timing! Other than the blocked punt Indy looked toothless.

Glad the Cowboys are out, they annoy the hell outta me. The Rams looked great and are very well balanced. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

How bout dem Cowboys is up there with the most annoying phrases ever. 

"Americas Team", no it isnt. The media love them  and its always gonna be their year, but it never is. Jerry Jones is a tool also.

As a neutral what I dislike is the way the Cowboys monopolise so much of the media's coverage and discussion.

Obviously the media wouldn't do this if it didn't bring clicks and ratings but I still find it really annoying.  

Eagles nooo. I love an underdog, they were 14 up but Saints have controlled it. 

Best 4 seeds through to championship games, can’t argue with that. 

Pats are prob underdogs but don’t want them to get to SB. Go Chiefs! 

• Upvote 1

It is and usually I'd agree... but... Brady. I mean, I don't think anyone saw yesterday coming. The Chargers are a great team, and they were brushed aside as if they'd rolled out a team of third-stringers. There's something about that Patriots backroom staff that makes gold out of lead each year with their supporting cast, and Brady just gets it done with whoever's thrown in there in front of him.

Should be two really interesting games! With the amount of money that's been thrown at that Rams team, you'd have to imagine they're pretty keen to justify the price tag by winning the whole thing.

Well chuffed the Saints managed to get a grip. That dodgy start seemed to have rattled the entire team and losing Rankins is a massive blow.

Sticking with my Chiefs/Saints prediction as I think the Chiefs will have juuuuuuuust a bit too much for the Pats D. If Brady and Edelman are in the same mood as last night it will be close.

I think what ever happens we a in for another awesome Superb Owl this year.

Patriots didbt look all that coming into the play-offs, losing to some bad teams and looked all over the place. Gronk has been useless, lost their best (stats wise) reciever in Gordon late on. But they turned up with their heads screwed right on and add to Bills post-bye record to something crazy and Soby Michel is brilliant. And for good measure they have 12 draft picks, 6 in first 3 rounds, so its this year thats an opening for the others to win the big game. 

Rams v Saints is gonna be a movie type game, balls to the wall. Chiefs, i dunno....if the D plays like they did and dont revert to type they have a chance for sure. I hate to say, but Reid, as good as he is, is a bit of a choker. But with Mahomes and Hill and Watkins and the RB (Williams?) They have to just go for it. Cant bloody wait!