Sign in to follow this  
ckny

Football Kits 2018/19

Welcome one and all to the fifth annual rllmuk Football Kits thread!

Come gaze at the glorious, marvel at the magnificent and most importantly revel in the repulsive.

Bring on the kits!

Nicest one we've had in a while, not surprising since we've had Puma for years. How we survived last seasons relegation kit I have no idea.

New-HTAFC-Kit-2018-2019.jpg

Shame about the fucking weird collar though, it would've been fantastic without that. The temporary badge change is a bit controversial but the terrier design is certainly an improvement on the last time we did it:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvGx-pR4MWBtOvAeXy8wX

Personally I wouldn't mind keeping it on the shirts, our traditional badge is very.. Traditional.

• Upvote 2

I hope the Huddersfield fans don't miss up a chance for a little terrace chant with that new sponsor; you down with OPE? yeah you know me.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Rsdio said:

Nicest one we've had in a while, not surprising since we've had Puma for years. How we survived last seasons relegation kit I have no idea.

New-HTAFC-Kit-2018-2019.jpg

Shame about the fucking weird collar though, it would've been fantastic without that. The temporary badge change is a bit controversial but the terrier design is certainly an improvement on the last time we did it:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvGx-pR4MWBtOvAeXy8wX

Personally I wouldn't mind keeping it on the shirts, our traditional badge is very.. Traditional.

That is so much better than the mess you had last year.  Really nice, like the badge too.

s-145.jpg?1528738413923

Actually quite like it despite it clearly just being a palette swap bodge job. Not sure we've ever had proper vertical stripes as a home kit (at least since we've been playing in yellow). 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Yobo Ahoy said:

s-145.jpg?1528738413923

Actually quite like it despite it clearly just being a palette swap bodge job. Not sure we've ever had proper vertical stripes as a home kit (at least since we've been playing in yellow). 

I like the way that photo is tastefully cut off just above Troy Deeney's cojones / waspish post

I wish he'd never said that. Last season he was basically in a never ending loop of getting suspended and chatting shit about Arsenal, it's amazing he managed to fit in his two or three goals from the spot. He needs to knuckle down hard this season. 

Oh hell yes.

I've heard that the sponsor is going to be different, so I'm hoping it's not a betting company.

Definitely buying the home top if it's like that photo though. 

• Upvote 1

Love the simplicity of that Wolves home, the sponsor too. Some of the betting company ones you see in particular are so garish.

1 hour ago, wullie said:

Love the simplicity of that Wolves home, the sponsor too. Some of the betting company ones you see in particular are so garish.

Sadly that won't be the sponsor.  

I've a horrible feeling we'll be getting another sodding betting company, though I really hope that's not the case.

I'd quite like Tsingtao beer - this logo in black would look awesome, and they've been involved with sponsorship around the ground, on the victory parade etc recently.

220px-Tsingtao_Beer_logo_3.png

But my guess - even after all the furore about The Money Shop over the past two years - is that we'll have a betting company as the main sponsor.  Which I will find incredibly disappointing.

4 hours ago, Stigweard said:

IMG-20180613-WA0000.jpg

That away kit looks like an old Man United one of some such. Also, horrid. 

I like the look of the grey one though. 

9 minutes ago, bradigor said:

That away kit looks like an old Man United one of some such. Also, horrid. 

I like the look of the grey one though. 

The grey and white is the away one. The purple is the 3rd.

6 hours ago, Stigweard said:

The grey and white is the away one. The purple is the 3rd.

Nope, purple's the away apparently.

The away reminds me of the 1990 away kit just with more white

liverpool1990.jpg.7a3bfff6009fb39c1aec36d0a5807887.jpg

The third kit is boring and not even a very nice purple. It really needs a crazy pattern added to it like the Warrier kits had to make it interesting.

12 hours ago, ryodi said:

The away reminds me of the 1990 away kit just with more white

liverpool1990.jpg.7a3bfff6009fb39c1aec36d0a5807887.jpg

The third kit is boring and not even a very nice purple. It really needs a crazy pattern added to it like the Warrier kits had to make it interesting.

It's the third, purple's away - 

I don't understand dark away kits. Most teams have solid colours for their home kit so surely having a light coloured away kit would be a more sensible option. The two tone purple away kit is horrible,  that colour should only been seen on goalkeeper jerseys.