Sign in to follow this  
ckny

Football Kits 2018/19

I think it looks great. But then again Watford had a very similar kit a few years back (swap in yellow for red obviously) which I loved so maybe I'm biased. 

10 hours ago, spork said:

auixapmjbr911.jpg

:unsure:

It looks like he's jumped into a bog up to his middle and climbed out and what's wrong with his weird legs?

• Upvote 1

I think I’d rather have a shady betting company as sponsor than Chevrolet, maybe in the US they have the odd decent car but in this country they are just known as a manufacturer of terribly bland and awful cars like the Matiz and I doubt the general population has any idea they make the Corvette etc!

On 16/07/2018 at 22:37, Shimmyhill said:

I think I’d rather have a shady betting company as sponsor than Chevrolet, maybe in the US they have the odd decent car but in this country they are just known as a manufacturer of terribly bland and awful cars like the Matiz and I doubt the general population has any idea they make the Corvette etc!

In this country the Corvette and Camaro are the only things they sell now.

I really like that Chelsea one, probably my favourite use of that Nike template.

Speaking of which, our away matches the home but is at least more of a departure from the grey away kit nobody bought and we barely played in.

0025011_ss-away-jsy-18-19-adult.jpeg

I like it, although the bit around the collar suggests the material is a bit see-through. Wet t-shirt contest at every away game

I don't normally buy kits from other teams but this is beautiful.  River Plate had their sponsorship deal run out and no other company stepped up with an acceptable amount so they are going to be playing in this.

499.jpg

• Upvote 7

Watford away kits:

16x9%20v1.jpg

Webstory%203.jpg

Must admit I don't hate the green. Say what you like about our kits this year but at least they are a radical departure from our normal.

Also, the club sent a free boxed away shirt and a letter from Deeney to all fans who went to every league away game last season. You orns :wub:

• Upvote 2

That green kit and the yellow Chelsea kit are amazing. They both would have been awful with slightly different shades but they got them both just right :wub:

On 19/07/2018 at 13:06, redbloodcel said:

That's... quite something. 

You think that's bad, this is a local towns kits. The sponsor, Heck are a sausage manufacturer.

20180719_190858.thumb.jpg.c5440c09fd076fdfdc2a83697de24cc2.jpg

This was last years

Football-Jersey.png

• Upvote 4

On 24/07/2018 at 16:08, Dig Dug said:

Betting companies once again ruining otherwise great shirts.

And, as if by magic, Burnley debuting their third kit tonight.

8123165.jpg

I don't know why, but Watford have never had a third strip. Who decides whether one is 'needed'? I'm guessing the lack of yellow colour clashes is a factor but that never stopped Norwich.

On 27/07/2018 at 07:35, Yobo Ahoy said:

I don't know why, but Watford have never had a third strip. Who decides whether one is 'needed'? I'm guessing the lack of yellow colour clashes is a factor but that never stopped Norwich.

"Do we think our fans will buy this many kits?"

Spurs' 3rd kit came out today - leaks accurate once again.

image.png.380bd18b59a0897ab02b4f67c6591a28.png

Not impressed to be honest - looks like a keeper's shirt to me.