Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Mike

D2 Work night raiding. This week

2 minutes ago, Gorf King said:

Aye, ok.

Sorry to hijack (the terrorist group, thethethethe the terrorist group) the thread but still thinking about an impromptu visit to the new place tonight Gorf? 

If there's six, yes. I jumped on earlier but you left about a nanosecond later, and Ben's wound up in another LFG by the looks of it, so it seems unlikely.

Bugger :(

I was only on to do 2 crucibles and then make dinner. I'm nothing if not an obedient servant for the wife.

I’d like to register my interest for future raids. Not sure I can do tonight, as my boy is a bit ill, but really want to get back into raiding. 

If there's a raid tonight, I may be about, but I may also be seeing Deadpool 2 again, there's every chance my bro may cancel.

I think i can only do tonight/saturday this week, but yeah. I could also do with a hand with a couple of bits if people are about...

I'd be up for a raid. Would be cool if we had a crack at Eater of Worlds or the new one.

I'll be online in any case.

Depends what you want from it. If we're after max engrammage and power gain, Leviathan is the obvious choice, and everyone knows how to do it all so it should be quite efficient. I wouldn't mind an Eater run at some point, but it'll give fewer rewards and will take longer as many of us haven't ever done it (or, if they have, haven't completed it). I'm keen to do Spire too, but having been in the opening section (I'm 100% I know how to open the door, but that's as far as we got in an hour or so) my guess is that a few of us aren't high enough power levels to really pull it off - even at the start, the enemies are tough. Also, it'll take a few evenings regardless of level if we're doing it blind.

So as much as I'm not a fan of Leviathan, if we're being purely mercenary about it it'll be the easiest one to get gains from, and would be the best route to preparing for a Spire assault later. But aye, whatevs.

What's the Power level for Spire?

I'm only at 342ish. From a mercenary, efficiency perspective, a run through Leviathan suits me for engrams and getting my Acrius finally done. But I'm down for whatever the group wants to do. Would be good to get a gang together that can meet regularly!

I'm happy to do a Leviathan tonight, we knocked it out pretty quickly on Saturday, and maybe a Spire at the weekend. 

Currently 360 so hopefully should be at Spire level by Saturday.

What time are you lads starting the Leviathan run? I can fill one of those spaces if it's relatively soon, I've gotta be done by 9:30 y'see.

On 21/05/2018 at 16:14, Uncle Mike said:

Anyone in? Tuesday onwards?

yes lads. Been awaiting for the call up! (if space)

• Upvote 1

i'll probably be on after 9ish but that will be it for me this week until saturday at least, so possibly not much help...

Given some people will need to finish early - so 10 to 10:30 - I don't think we can start after 9 really. I dunno if @Thor is on for tonight, but I assume he is, in which case we probably have six for a 8-ish start. That'd be Mike, me, Ben, Thor, Scruff and Van? Is that right, counting them in by order of appearance in the thread, or have I made too many assumptions?

Sorry fellas, I have evening classes at college every Wednesday. I ducked out early last week,  but with exams in two weeks a can't skip any more. :(

So we sub in mikeyl for Thor? That will work. And then likely a slightly different team again on Thursday if we fancy Eating the Worlds.