SMD

PS Plus May 2018 - Rayman Legends and Beyond Fork Handles

3 minutes ago, deerokus said:

Rayman Legends is fantastic but I would assume everyone who would ever want it has already played it. 

I haven't. Woo!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, deerokus said:

Rayman Legends is fantastic but I would assume everyone who would ever want it has already played it. 

I haven't actually for some reason. 

Only recently bought Rayman Legends as I had a hankering for some platforming and had played it on the PS3. Never mind. Is Beyond Two Souls a dud then?

6 minutes ago, Vorgot said:

Only recently bought Rayman Legends as I had a hankering for some platforming and had played it on the PS3. Never mind. Is Beyond Two Souls a dud then?

It's David Cage's worst game. And one section in particular is a little bit racist. 

Just now, Gambit said:

It's David Cage's worst game. And one section in particular is a little bit racist. 

Ah OK. Probably won't bother then, got too much else to play.

Anyone who has not played Legends is in for a treat though! Its a brilliant game

19 minutes ago, deKay said:

Rayman is great but better on the Wii U.

Everything else is don't care.

Nah. Gimmicks that was fixed with a better control system on other platforms.

Pretty sure I've had this argument on rllmuk before.

Vita is the best platform for playing Rayman.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, MW_Jimmy said:

better control system on other platforms.

19 minutes ago, MW_Jimmy said:

Vita is the best platform for playing Rayman.

:sherlock:

Oooh, I've thought about buying Beyond a few times. I actually like David Cage's  games,  so that and Rayman make for a good month for me. :)

24 minutes ago, Darwock said:

I always get confused between Legends and Origins. Which was the one that everybody loved?

Both.

I think Origins is the first game, Legends is the sequel but contains the entire first game, or at least all of the levels, plus more. The amount of content is pretty astounding imo, enough for me to double dip in it already and feel I got my monies worth.

It's a great platformer, but as others have said it's better on Wii U, though, its best in Switch imo.

I don't really need it for a third console though...

30 minutes ago, Darwock said:

I always get confused between Legends and Origins. Which was the one that everybody loved?

Legends. Which contained all of Origins.

Beyond: Two Souls interests me, but are the control prompts/mechanics as tedious as in Heavy Rain? I think I got about halfway through the protagonist’s morning bathroom routine in that game and gave up entirely. 

Picked up Legends in a recent sale for about three quid. I’m not even mad. It was brilliant on the Vita and is brilliant now. Lucky!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Thor said:

Oooh, I've thought about buying Beyond a few times. I actually like David Cage's  games,  so that and Rayman make for a good month for me. :)

Beyond is really good . I’ve thought about double dipping a few times so pleased with this month