HOW

Cheap PS2 Memory Cards (eBay)

ive got one of the 64mb memory cards seems okay but i wouldnt rely on it as a main memory card just use it as a temp go between and pick up some cheap official cards when they pop up in cex etc

• Upvote 1

I'd get a 16mb or 32mb card by katana, as they're officially licenced, but there's a whole bunch of fakes out there...

• Upvote 1

Maybe not super useful this, but I find official ps2 memory cards at car boot sales all the time. I bought a stack of them (maybe 15?) for a few quid. 

Check those out if if you have the time. 

• Upvote 1

I got hold of a box full of memory cards a while back including 4 64mb ones, and generally they've been okay except one which keeps failing. I was using it to boot the HD with and kept having to reinstall FreeMCboot. Not sure if it's a boot thing or just a crap card.

• Upvote 1

On 24/01/2018 at 00:01, MikeBeaver said:

I can do you a few, £1 each plus the cost of postage, all official standard Sony ones :)

Cheers, but I have a good few standard 8MBs. Just wanted to avoid the swapping. Grabbed a 128MB eBay knock-off. Worth a gamble :)

• Upvote 1