rllmuk
Gotters

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

On 23/11/2019 at 09:28, mdn2 said:

Bought 80 Days and Wandersong in the sale. Both were stuff I'd wanted, but didn't want to take a punt at full price so I'm happy with that. Added to the backlog. 

Just been playing Wandersong on the PC (via GamePass).

This such a wonderful little game/experience. Loving it so far... platformer with a twist... can't stop playing it! :)

This will be an IDEAL game on the Switch..... Almost tempted to buy it for it... its actually one game I could sit an play on away from the dock....

If anyone is wondering what its about... bonkers music platforming game :-

(put a spoiler around the review as don't want to ruin it for anyone who just wants to get stuck in and experience it!)

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jamie John said:

Cuphead is on sale as well, if you hate yourself.

(It's good really, but fucking hell.)

No. No and No! :)

Have this on the XBox and nearly threw the controller through the screen.... :D Great game though*

*if you are a sadist... :D

10 minutes ago, MattyP said:

Just been playing Wandersong on the PC (via GamePass).

This such a wonderful little game/experience. Loving it so far... platformer with a twist... can't stop playing it! :)

This will be an IDEAL game on the Switch..... Almost tempted to buy it for it... its actually one game I could sit an play on away from the dock....

If anyone is wondering what its about... bonkers music platforming game :-

(put a spoiler around the review as don't want to ruin it for anyone who just wants to get stuck in and experience it!)

Reveal hidden contents

Shamefully, I've not even loaded mine up yet. I'm working my way through a couple of backlog games before I get something new. Even though this is now in my backlog. Shush, it makes sense to me. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, MattyP said:

No. No and No! :)

Have this on the XBox and nearly threw the controller through the screen.... :D Great game though*

*if you are a sadist... :D

I finished it a couple of months ago on Switch. It was an...edifying experience.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

I finished it a couple of months ago on Switch. It was an...edifying experience.

I owe it to my sanity to *never* play that game again. Remember playing with my 8 years son next to me.... I was cursing far too much under my breath......

I just bought Virtua Racing. 
Despite the price, and the history I was a bit sceptical. Rose tinted I thought. I’ll load it up, sod about for 2 mins and never play it again I thought. 

Not so. It really does have a magical quality.  Buy it people - BUY IT!!!

• Upvote 5

The Touryst is a bit of a let down. It looks beautifully and has quite some charm. Its puzzles and actual gameplay became boring quite soon though. Jumping is too imprecise and actually frustrating sometimes, with lots of trial and error.

What do you get when you cross Rogue Legacy with Diablo-lite, in a game that allows you to switch between 6 different and fun classes after each run?

Children Of Morta, of course.

It's not getting much love here, but it should. It's terrific, so go and play it peeps :quote:

• Upvote 1

Some of these are very tempting

Celeste

Contra Collection (played Midnight Resistance but none of the Contras) - they hold up? Are the best games here?

Capcom Beat Em Up Bundle - worth it for the two new games?

Also... Mega Man 11, X Legacy, Shakedown Hawaii... too many...

1 hour ago, grindmouse said:

Contra Collection (played Midnight Resistance but none of the Contras) - they hold up? Are the best games here?

Capcom Beat Em Up Bundle - worth it for the two new games?

Yes, yes and yes.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hoodedclaw said:

another plus one here for Super Chariot its a rather charming game indeed looking forward to co-op with my daughter 

What is it dude?