joffocakes

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - May 2018

For which platform will you buy this collection?  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Darkstalkers got a really nice remake on 360 and PS3 with trials, bonus content and net play but it sold really poorly. I bought it though. It was good. 

This collection looks really nice, though I'd prefer console Alpha 3 with all the extra characters and such. 

I'm definitely buying it anyway of course. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joffocakes said:

I'll get it for PS4 for home and Switch for on the go. Glad I got that Switch wireless 8bitdo stick now!

Wireless 8bitdo stick you say?

That sound a lot like my thoughts on picking two copies up too.

Just when I'd pretty much given up hope! The rumours suggested it'd be packed but I'm still surprised at how much is included. Looks like a lot of love has gone into it too.

I won't need to buy another game for the rest of 2018, if not longer.

Would be nice if Alpha 3 had all of it's extras the later ports had (stupid amount of modes overall by the time the PSP version rolled around). With this much content I don't mind, though.

GO FOR BROKE!

Edit: All 12 don't have online though? Aw :( Why Hyper Fighting over Champ Edition, sob.

The best Alpha title is the first one! Those chain combos rocked and weren't too hard to pull off. 

I love the arranged tunes in the console versions too.

This is a great collection.

I feel like an idiot buying MvC Infinite now (although to be fair, I felt like an idiot about two seconds after I bought it). Yeah, that's genuinely a lovely collection. Would be nice to revisit Alpha 2. Switch or PS4, though? Got a fightstick for the latter, and I mostly use Switch in handheld, which isn't that comfortable and the buttons are bad for fighting. PS4.

Maybe with AE and this, 2018 will be the year of Buttons Again.

Not having an arcade stick or wanting to get one, I'm going to be all over this on the Switch. Might even download it as it's the perfect game to dip in and out of without having to change cartridge.

Do you think this will have the graphic upgrade that The Final Challengers currently has on the Switch?

9 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

Do you think this will have the graphic upgrade that The Final Challengers currently has on the Switch?

I doubt it; they're likely the arcade versions with no alterations (though maybe they'll remove game-breaking bugs). I wouldn't expect Alpha 3's extra characters added for consoles or it's single player modes (like World Tour) either.