futureshock

Guess the film from the screenshot

Similar to the quote thread,  post an image from a movie and see if we can guess it. 

The new forum software can now copy/paste from your clipboard, so taking a screen grab via the Snipping Tool (I recommend Greenshot myself) makes it easier to post images without having to upload them.

First one should be easy enough:

image.thumb.png.4c30124f1be44ebdf594eed3fa6bb211.png

• Upvote 2

Just now, Disgraced Toblerone said:

(By the way I loved Manhattan when I was young, but seeing it again lately, I found it horribly creepy. It probably says more about me than the film mind....)

It's still a masterpiece. I was lucky enough to see a special showing of it in Glasgow's old GFT cinema a couple of years ago. Awesome crowd and atmosphere.

Haven't a clue about your image - it looks like an illustration.

2 minutes ago, futureshock said:

It's still a masterpiece. I was lucky enough to see a special showing of it in Glasgow's old GFT cinema a couple of years ago. Awesome crowd and atmosphere.

Haven't a clue about your image - it looks like an illustration.

Oh it is, but Hemingway looks like a child and Allen’s character is so manipulative...

It’s French.

Just now, The Grand Pursuivant said:

I watched all of Godards films over a 2-3 week period when I was at uni and they all just kind of merged in to one. I should probably go back and watch some of them again. Been over a decade!

Mepris, A bout de souffle and Pierrot le Fou are all incredible, and still are today. Some sense of incredible freedom. And the actors : Belmondo, Picolli, Seberg or Bardot....