smithstock

Everybody's Golf (PS4) Clubhouse

everybodys-golf-badge-01-ps4-eu-07mar17?

Welcome to the rllmuk Everybody's Golf Clubhouse for PS4!

Based on the survey responses, we aim to play a weekly qualifier tournament (RGA Tour) followed by a monthly event (MUK Masters) which will take place on a Monday evening (to avoid conflict with Destiny & FIFA) and will be streamed live. Anyone can participate in the RGA Tour but the MUK Masters will be reserved for only the best of the best.

I recommend browsing the guide before you take part: Rllmuk EG - Clubhouse Guide

To get involved proper, follow this link to add yourself: Rllmuk EG - Clubhouse Standings

The reliability of the data is based on what you input, we're not here to hunt down anyone who wants to cheat. I would also suggest adding at least some of your best official 18 hole scores prior to taking part as this will skew the handicap values otherwise. Handicaps are used to ensure a level playing field regardless of skill, experience or gear.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, spanx said:

Is photo evidence required or do we just chuck our scores in the sheet??

No just dump it on the sheet. So long as your conscience is clear.

As for the other two:

- Use “My Data”. The handicap already accounts for poor skills/progression lag, there’s no need to artificially enhance a player further who hasn’t played the game much. It will skew the data and there’s another 3 weeks worth of qualification attempts after this. 

- Modifiers. Check my signature, read the document!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, smithstock said:

No just dump it on the sheet. So long as your conscience is clear.

As for the other two:

- Use “My Data”. The handicap already accounts for poor skills/progression lag, there’s no need to artificially enhance a player further who hasn’t played the game much. It will skew the data and there’s another 3 weeks worth of qualification attempts after this. 

- Modifiers. Check my signature, read the document!

Ha, sorry, I have sigs turned off. The whole UI is mental and so confusing. You have to go to multiplayer and then set up a single player game? In my defence this is my first EG game on console.

Man that's tough. Think I need to spend a few more days working through the single player. I got -3 but was on for -5 until an ugly hole.

This one straight after did redeem it. Even though it was only for par it was a hole filled with every emotion. And a lot of sand.

• Upvote 1

Holy Shit! It all just came together (also picked up a tip from an above video ;) )

Once I improve my character I an easily see a -12 from this. 

holy.thumb.jpg.53f90741cb2deaf994ec5dbfba5e87ad.jpg

:omg:

Hehe yeah. There's a couple of courses where, when you are ranging 350yds, it's not worth following the "proper" course. Although some really well-designed ones have clear risk/reward aspects or blockers in case you do.

In other news - I've updated the guidance document with an FAQ section and a bunch of useful links. The best stuff online about the game is from the World Invitational version, this one is particularly useful:

14 hours ago, smithstock said:

Trying to beat some scores recently...

Ladder - Eagle City

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Open Course - Alpina Forest

Reveal hidden contents

vince-mcmahon-reaction-gif-5.gif

RGA Tour 1

Reveal hidden contents

2035_-_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_ww

Chubbs, that's genius.