Sign in to follow this  
tnman

rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One & PC Clan Roster

On 05/02/2018 at 23:34, Oz said:

We have done the raid lair. Again. Oh god please help us. 

this..... again

• Upvote 1

I’ve switched to the pc version from PS4 after playing the trial and being reminded how good the game looks with a higher frame rate. I’ve submitted a request to join the clan and would be up for raiding and nightfalls once I’m levelled up. Are there many pc players still active?

On 22/02/2018 at 20:57, Sloth said:

I’ve switched to the pc version from PS4 after playing the trial and being reminded how good the game looks with a higher frame rate. I’ve submitted a request to join the clan and would be up for raiding and nightfalls once I’m levelled up. Are there many pc players still active?

Everyone's dead. Sorry.

(Most of the PC team still raid on Monday, and most shit talking is held on the Discord channel, but I would imagine you know this already after joining it!)

• Upvote 1

On 01/05/2018 at 19:20, Gaz said:

Anyone wanna do some iron banner this week? 

@tnman

I'm waiting until DLC 2 drops to jump back in. :) 

Is this the right place for a LL 312 lapsed XB1 player (admittedly with 2114 hours in Destiny 1)...?  I want to finish the first raid, crack the lairs, actually be able to do some nightfalls and so on.

It's the right place to

GET

YOUR

CLAN

ENGRAMS!

(PC crew ran raids on Saturday and then fell asleep for the rest of the weekend. Blame Oz)

• Upvote 2

On 07/05/2018 at 16:02, Mr Fox said:

Is this the right place for a LL 312 lapsed XB1 player (admittedly with 2114 hours in Destiny 1)...?  I want to finish the first raid, crack the lairs, actually be able to do some nightfalls and so on.

Yes! Just send an invite to the clan (link in first post) and I'll authorise it. Just let me know your GT. :) 

Hi would like to join clan please.

Been a member of the PS4 clan for a long time , but double dibbing on xbone to enjoy the 4K goodness of X.

live tag is  = SHAKY burn

can you also add my brother, please.

live tag = Trok REAPER.

Cheers

On 08/06/2018 at 10:23, Shaky burn said:

Hi would like to join clan please.

Welcome to you and your brother. :)

Thank you, as above, will be on quite a bit levelling up, looking forward to having a game with the clan.

We (myself and Shaky) have not done any of the raids so once we get levelled up enough would love to have a crack at them with a few clan mates....

@Kryptonian I will be, mate. I’ve been trying to get back into it for a while, but it’s difficult solo. It’d be good to have a few people to play with, even if it isn’t that regular.

On 29/08/2018 at 16:44, Kryptonian said:

Do you Xbox guys still play? Are you getting forsaken?

Yes! To be honest of the clan that we have, we have about 8 people that have logged in on Xbox within the past week. Then it falls of a cliff into the months ago territory. The Positivity Crew are pulling slightly bigger numbers but have a nice time by the looks of the stats.

I have been AWOL as 'leader' for a long time because I got married last week and so I haven't been able to commit to any clan activities, even with a few people, for a very long time. I had fun with luckypierre on Solstice missions though.

In short, definitely getting Forsaken and have Wednesday off. :)

Myself, Big Jack, Evil Boris and Mr Delabee have been on a fair bit recently.

Managed to get the whisper a couple of weeks back but then struggled to get 3 of us on at the same time since for a go at the heroic. We'd also like to get back into raiding so if anyone fancies a pop at either tonight we'll be on from 7 for sure.

On 02/09/2018 at 11:37, luckypierre said:

Myself, Big Jack, Evil Boris and Mr Delabee have been on a fair bit recently.

Managed to get the whisper a couple of weeks back but then struggled to get 3 of us on at the same time since for a go at the heroic. We'd also like to get back into raiding so if anyone fancies a pop at either tonight we'll be on from 7 for sure.

Hope to see you guys around too :)

Just a friendly reminder that Suraya now has clan bounties and completing them gets you Clan XP rather than simply doing world activities now.

Didn't find this out myself until this morning but have now done my civic duty three bounties!