Sign in to follow this  
tnman

rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One & PC Clan Roster

If I manage to make it on tonight I'm currently 279 (should hit 280 tonight) and ready to take on the raid or help anyone do a nightfall, once I have actually tried the nightfall for this week.

1 hour ago, Mystacon said:

All of you that need to level up more, you all look a bit pale. You should probably all go home and rest up. Don't want to spread any sickness to your work colleagues.

I work from home ;) It's both a blessing and a curse. 

• Upvote 2

J4KARTA the clan deserter eh? Hmph!

@Purin @Varsity Just to confirm I'm now 240 so will definitely be able to do the Nightfall. Working towards 260 now seems doable as I have a number of packages I can hit up within 3-4 hours' time.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, metallicfrodo said:

It's also probably worth holding off on the quest that gives you Drang, it's powerful gear and will therefore drop over 265 (I don't think this is the case for the Mida Mini tool quest as I have that at 265 but I'm not 100% sure).

It's the same as Drang, FWIW. My mini tool is 276.

Thanks to Chris, ReynoldsM and Wahwah for the games tonight.

Had a quick look in the raid and managed to get in the door to see the first mechanic. Definitely not soloable!

• Upvote 1

I haven't had chance to get on this since last week, so I'm lagging way behind. I'm planning on having a good session over the weekend though, so I was hoping we can maybe get a crew of raid virgins ready for next week. Anyone up for that?

7 hours ago, tnman said:

Thanks to Chris, ReynoldsM and Wahwah for the games tonight.

Had a quick look in the raid and managed to get in the door to see the first mechanic. Definitely not soloable!

Great games! :D

2 hours ago, carlito said:

I sent a clan request.

My PSN thing is ChazFlags.

Accepted! Although we currently only have one other PSN member. You may feel more at home with one of the other PSN splinter clans here and here, although we're happy to have you if you'd like to stay.

1 hour ago, JPL said:

I haven't had chance to get on this since last week, so I'm lagging way behind. I'm planning on having a good session over the weekend though, so I was hoping we can maybe get a crew of raid virgins ready for next week. Anyone up for that?

When you say raid virgins do you mean that you want to figure it out blind? I'm hoping to complete it before the weekly reset so I wouldn't mind helping out with any team next week, but I probably wouldn't want to keep my mouth shut about how to do things as I'd be back at work and wouldn't have as much spare time.

Speaking of the raid are we looking at potentially setting one up Fri/Saturday night? Would like to try and get an idea of who is up for it as soon as really. I'll be on again today so will push myself over the 260 mark relatively easily.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, tnman said:

Teehee. That's just for Destiny 1.

Aye, I'm gonna leave it up as an example of what happens when you live inside of destiny 2 for a week and lose basic reading comprehension.

Everything destiny related becomes Destiny 2 related.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, tnman said:

When you say raid virgins do you mean that you want to figure it out blind? I'm hoping to complete it before the weekly reset so I wouldn't mind helping out with any team next week, but I probably wouldn't want to keep my mouth shut about how to do things as I'd be back at work and wouldn't have as much spare time.

Yeah, completely fresh if possible. You're obviously more than welcome though, as long as you can keep quiet(ish) and don't mind watching us do things the wrong way over and over again!

I'll have to see what level I can get to over the weekend, but if I can get my light level up to a reasonable number I'll be up for having a go sooner.

Putting together a raid team for a cursory first look at the place. 

Saturday 16th, 7.30pm Start: 

Note that although the recommended PL is 270, you MUST be at least 260 to gain entrance, it simply will not let you if you are lower. Will be a blind run so please if you have looked at spoilers etc in advance, keep them to yourselves ;) 

If you could let me know your class as well please so we can see what kind of comp we have that would be great.  Don';t be afraid to list your interest even if the list looks full, a spot may depend on whether someone gets geared in time and people sometimes drop out due to RL commitments so a reserve or two would be decent. 

Try to make sure you have a working mic if you can, wouldn't really want to attempt these without full comms. 

Player list is as follows: 

1) ReynoldsM - Varsity - Hunter 

2) tndom - tnman - Hunter 

3) Wallbob - Wallace - Warlock (Depending on PL)

4) Rusty S Badge - LuckyPierre - Warlock 

5) B1gJack - Titan

6) Joe3030 v2 - Orion - Warlock

• Upvote 1