Sign in to follow this  
tnman

rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One Clan & Raid Organisation

16 minutes ago, Orion said:

I got the raid Auto Rifle which dropped at light level 10 :huh: That must be a glitch.

I already infused the one I got for completing the raid engram, hope I get a refund on it as I imagine it would have been higher than what I infused it into...

52 minutes ago, Varsity said:

If anyone fancies giving Trials a go tonight, give me a shout, literally all I have left to do this reset. 

Shout.

If it’s shit hard again maybe we could do normal Crucible?

6 minutes ago, tnman said:

Shout.

If it’s shit hard again maybe we could do normal Crucible?

Just got to get a phone call out the way and ill give it a go if we can get 4, wont be on late tonight though after last night!

We need 2 for our raid tonight if anyone is interested, 8pm start - 10pm, the 4 of us that are good to go have cleared it so we won't be starting from scratch and as such it won't be a blind run. Hoping to clear up to the last boss. Either pm me here or throw me a message to ReynoldsM on Xbox if interested, newcomers are welcome, tactics will be explained. 

On 30/09/2017 at 08:28, luckypierre said:

Sorry man, I had to endure a nightmare of a 7 year old at bedtime. He didn't go off until after 9 and by that point I was exhausted.

No worries, shit happens ^^ Not sorting another for this week, will try to sort a night that everyone agrees on for next reset. 

Need 1 , possibly 2 for the last boss of the raid tonight. 7.30/8pm start - 10. Let us know if you're interested, can potentially take people who don't know what their doing but please at least have a vague idea of what's required. Gimme a shout if you fancy it. 

@tnman  Not sure how the clan works but any chance you can give me and/or @luckypierre admin rights? We're still playing almost every night and plan to continue doing so, so would be beneficial to keep the clan healthy. Haven't seen you online much recently is all and as we currently have 2 pending members and I think us 2 are the most active just a suggestion.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Varsity said:

@tnman  Not sure how the clan works but any chance you can give me and/or @luckypierre admin rights? We're still playing almost every night and plan to continue doing so, so would be beneficial to keep the clan healthy. Haven't seen you online much recently is all and as we currently have 2 pending members and I think us 2 are the most active just a suggestion.

I've been on every night the past week playing Iron Banana; I just haven't been able to dedicate time at clan-friendly times for raids and the like.

I've messaged the one person asking for them to confirm who they are on the forum (onescaryboy reveal yourself) and Bobbi requested to join 18 hours ago, so there's no need for admins to help at the mo and it affects nothing in-game. Thanks for the offer though.

18 minutes ago, tnman said:

I've been on every night the past week playing Iron Banana; I just haven't been able to dedicate time at clan-friendly times for raids and the like.

I've messaged the one person asking for them to confirm who they are on the forum (onescaryboy reveal yourself) and Bobbi requested to join 18 hours ago, so there's no need for admins to help at the mo and it affects nothing in-game. Thanks for the offer though.

You should start letting people in that aren't in the forum to be honest as well...if they have applied chances are they know someone from the forum anyway. Numbers aren't exactly in our favour, it's difficult to scrape together enough for Crucible or NF let alone a raid at the moment and half the people I see on I don't think have ever engaged here or in game in anyway. 

I do but there should be a link to forumites in some way cos otherwise it’s not really a forum clan anymore. A few people have had their friends join. :) 

37 minutes ago, tnman said:

I do but there should be a link to forumites in some way cos otherwise it’s not really a forum clan anymore. A few people have had their friends join. :) 

It's not a forum clan anyway, no1 but me, you, jo and Ste have posted in this thread since launch lol. But sure, whatever you wish.

10 hours ago, Siri said:

Just an FYI for all clan members - the PC crew beat Leviathan last night, so be sure to collect your engrams before the reset.

fuck yeah we did.

giphy.gif.056952a978278e876d319af6d96ee960.gif

• Upvote 1