Sign in to follow this  
tnman

rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One Clan & Raid Organisation

Hello! Welcome to the Destiny 2 Xbox One clan. We are the rllmuk Overlords.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2113424

Playing on PS4? Go here. You'll be able to find a group much more easily there, although you're still definitely welcome here if they're full.

Playing on PC? We don't have a PC clan on the forum, but, again, you're welcome here if you want. It might be easier to start your own shindig though, with blackjack and strippers.

Who are we?

Xbox Gamertag and rllmuk username

• tndom is tnman
  • sbrandon111
  • SwallowFM is Swallow
  • mlewis
  • Rusty S Badge is luckypierre
  • gingerism is JPL
  • gamepaused is Matthew Kenyon
  • Jimmy Shedders
  • Mr Do 71
  • B1g Jack is ??? [luckypierre's friend]
  • Paulando
  • GreG8585
  • Footle is footle
  • GazzaLazz is keineboom
  • ashmatuk
  • Joe3030 v2 is Orion
  • Wahwah is Wahwah*
  • Wallbob is Wallace
  • ReynoldsM is Varsity
  • Daxside is Dax
  • CovisGod
  • TheKurganTK08 is ??? [CovisGod's friend]
  • Cooky snr is ??? [MrDelabee's friend]
  • Bobbi Champ Jr is Bobbi Champagne Jr
  • Hey Tim
  • GiggaLoop is Gaz
  • TheCriticalSass is Goldaline
  • redbloodcel

PC Folks

• OZ4ND0V4L is Oz
  • Karde
  • Jonzo
  • Spinrs2k is Cerberus
  • Moz
  • LarsenB
  • Siri
  • Moodmon
  • TripleA
  • Zerakles is Mau
  • TheLicensee is flight
  • sbrandon111
  • Cheradenine is El Spatula

Friends of [MUKO]

• Nick Hogg is Nick
  • Worldwalker is flub
  • Kryptonian (Men of Science)
  • metallicfrodo (Men of Science)
  • Mystacon (Men of Science)
  • Malevolent Panda (Men of Science)
  • Kwakpriest (Men of Science)
  • J4KARTA

How do I join?

Click here and click 'Join Clan'. Becoming an approved member will be sped up if you post in here or PM me with your gamertag. It'll save me stalking the forum to see if you're a real person. Feel free to invite your friends as long as they don't piss any forumites off - just post their details too. They don't have to be a member here to join the clan as we'll have plenty of space.

Don't worry if you become inactive - as most Destiny players on the forum play on the PS4, we won't have to worry about space. We'll be here when you come back in as DLC drops, because naturally you pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition.

Most importantly, you will need to visit Hawthorne in-game after being approved as a member to pick up the clan banner, and again at the start of every new season. Then you will begin benefitting from and working towards the clan rewards, which currently are:

Clan Level 2: Completing the weekly clan milestone rewards an additional 5 Legendary shards.

Clan Level 3: Improves rewards from eliminated Vex enemies.

Clan Level 4: Chance to receive two Mercury tokens instead of one when collecting Simulation Seeds.

Clan Level 5: Chance to gain a second Crucible token whenever you receive one.

Clan Level 6: Chance to receive a Legendary engram when completing Heroic adventures on Mercury with your clan members. (This is our current level.)

Any rules?

Yes.

Etiquette

Bannings or removals will occur if you decide to do horrible things like boot people at the end of raids or quit out of crucible matches on purpose. Don't be a dick to each other because we'll all have different skill levels as we come into this new saga of Destiny.

Skill/Inactivity

It may appear like some people will mooch engrams from team activities but what is more likely is that person will have IRL duties to attend to before the weekly nightfall. If someone appears inactive they will only be approached to leave in the unlikely event that the clan is near capacity.

Guided Games

Anybody in the clan is welcome to pursue activities as a Seeker or a Guide in Guided Games. Bungie describe their own rules on Guided Games here. The clan should follow those rules. Under no circumstances should a Guided Game be abandoned - the vote to leave feature must be utilised. Guided Game results and feedback reports will be monitored as closely as the Bungie.net API allows. Because rllmuk as a forum and a name could be brought into disrepute from any negativity, there is the possibility that clan members could inadvertently affect the forum and other Destiny 2 rllmuk clans - as such clan members found to have caused a negative experience will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Okay!

Okay! :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nick said:

I've sent a request to join, if you can approve me thanks.

Gamertag is: Nick Hogg

I approved you but then the website glitched so, uhh, I hope you're in?

I'm going to be sticking in the Men of Science clan that we've had since Destiny 1 however I've added those of you I didn't already have on my friends list (tnman, Nick and mlewis).

@tnman you seem to have a lot of followers on XBL but no friends.

19 minutes ago, metallicfrodo said:

I'm going to be sticking in the Men of Science clan that we've had since Destiny 1 however I've added those of you I didn't already have on my friends list (tnman, Nick and mlewis).

How come you're sticking with your current crew? Wouldn't it be better for us all to pool our resources, so we can help each other out if people aren't around and stuff?

I don't really get how this clan thing works with Destiny, but surely it'd be better to have a few more in the group rather than splitting it.

Not sure but I think you get rewards based on the number of activities your clan completes. Therefore numbers matter.

@metallicfrodo

We have 6 in one and 7 in another. Its daft. If there's some sentimental attachment to your D1 clan then how about opening it up to be the rllmuk xbox clan?

Being together in the clan is just going to mean that you pool points together (I'm not really sure how this works or what the actual rewards are on this basis). As long as we all have each other on our friends list it will be easy to see who is on Destiny at any point. 

Additionally we aren't likely to be using the clan functionality to organise games/Raids, we'll do that here on RLLMUK or ad hoc when we see people on live so I don't really see we are losing anything.

I already done posted them in the main thread:

I don't know exactly how these cascade down, but Bungie have said everyone in the clan gets something when some people in it do certain things. Exactly how much of what, we do not know. But something. Which is obviously why I suggested a unified clan across platforms (subject to size limitations). But that's history now, so let's just all do our own thing. It's not as if all our PS4 members are in the same clan - we have several - and I would never ask the members of their clans to join ours, it's just that the Rens is the biggest one by pure chance (and because we're so active). Actually playing the game, as others have said here, has nothing to do with your clan. I play with people from other clans all the time. Few raids are done just within one clan. The unified clan thing was for the rewards as much as anything else, not necessarily anything else.

On that note, you didn't ask, but I'm assuming you want this thread linking from the main thread's OP, so I'll add it.

I'm torn here as I do agree it makes a lot more sense for us all to be in one clan for the point pooling, but I do feel attached to the 'Men Of Science' (plus it's a cool name!).

Would you guys consider joining us instead? I do feel a bit bad suggesting this as tnman has put in the effort to start up the other one.

If not, we can all still play together regardless, I'll stick you all on my friends list if you're not already on there :)

tnman, I think we played D1 together a few times didn't we?

1 hour ago, Kryptonian said:

Anyone know what the rewards are?

No idea, the ony thing I've seen is 'clan based rewards'. They'll probably be rubbish but thats Destiny in a nutshell to me :D. Repeat the same thing over and over, do whatever you can to increase your chances and in all likelehood you'll get something crap at the end.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gorf King said:

On that note, you didn't ask, but I'm assuming you want this thread linking from the main thread's OP, so I'll add it.

I didn't ask because you seemed miffed I did this, but thanks.

5 hours ago, Mystacon said:

I'm torn here as I do agree it makes a lot more sense for us all to be in one clan for the point pooling, but I do feel attached to the 'Men Of Science' (plus it's a cool name!).

Would you guys consider joining us instead? I do feel a bit bad suggesting this as tnman has put in the effort to start up the other one.

If not, we can all still play together regardless, I'll stick you all on my friends list if you're not already on there :)

I don't mind - as long as there is a unified group of people. Although yeah I wish this was suggested before as now I look like a knob. :lol:

The reason I don't mind about you guys sticking with your own clan is that I remember in Destiny 1 you guys all liked to play together as is. There is the possibility I would feel awkward jumping in to a game only to be told 'oh shit we were just waiting for Kryptonian we're actually a full party sorry'. Cos, er, that actually happened on D1. :blush:

7 hours ago, metallicfrodo said:

I have some friends but did a purge a while back as I lost track of who the hell people were.

58 minutes ago, tnman said:

I didn't ask because you seemed miffed I did this, but thanks.

I don't mind - as long as there is a unified group of people. Although yeah I wish this was suggested before as now I look like a knob. :lol:

The reason I don't mind about you guys sticking with your own clan is that I remember in Destiny 1 you guys all liked to play together as is. There is the possibility I would feel awkward jumping in to a game only to be told 'oh shit we were just waiting for Kryptonian we're actually a full party sorry'. Cos, er, that actually happened on D1. :blush:

It doesn't make you look like a knob at all, it's totally understandable why you've set up the clan. The thing is we've had our clan since early in D1 so do feel quite attached to it if that makes sense.

With regards to jumping into a game and being told it's essentially full is unfortunately one of the pitfalls of online play. We've all seen people online and jumped in to be told that. To be honest I feel much worse asking someone to leave than I do when I'm the one being asked to leave. It's not that people don't want you playing with them it's just they've already made an arrangement with someone else. Certainly as a group we've never told someone to leave unless we already have an arrangement. I'd never ask anyone to leave if I saw someone come online I 'usually' played with so they could replace them if it hadn't been prearranged. Being together in a clan doesn't change any of that.

• Upvote 2

I just think we should all combine forces so we can accumulate the rewards (whatever they are) easier. I'd prefer us to just be the Xbox clan, so it feels like we're all working towards those goals together. I can imagine if we were part of the greater RLLMUK clan which includes the PS4 lot, that it'll feel like those rewards are being earned for you, because of the amount of players in there.

I'm not bothered which clan we choose, but I think splitting us all up is a bit daft.

18 hours ago, Mystacon said:

I think that it makes sense for us all to be in the one clan. If the Men of Science (always liked that name when I saw you lot on during Destiny days) don't mind opening the clan up, then more than happy to join?

We don't really know what the optimum clan size is yet, do we? As Jon suggests, with too many (whatever too many is) any shared stuff earned will just feel like stuff you didn't contribute towards, too few and maybe that stuff won't get earned. There seems little point in worrying about everyone being in the same clan now when none of us have played it and know whether all being in the same clan is even what we want. Why not just all make sure we have people on our friends lists and worry about the clan stuff later?

20 minutes ago, MalevolentPanda said:

We don't really know what the optimum clan size is yet, do we? As Jon suggests, with too many (whatever too many is) any shared stuff earned will just feel like stuff you didn't contribute towards, too few and maybe that stuff won't get earned. There seems little point in worrying about everyone being in the same clan now when none of us have played it and know whether all being in the same clan is even what we want. Why not just all make sure we have people on our friends lists and worry about the clan stuff later?

Jon's talking about being in a clan approaching 100 members, I dont think we'll have to worry abou that :D

@tnman you dont look like a knob at all. At the very least you've got the ball rolling on organising the xbox players here to team up together so thanks for that.

As said Im happy to join whichever clan. I'll leave it you guys to sort out between you and if/when I see the link change in the first post I'll switch over.

Ok, but I would guess that the average Destiny clan size is 5-10 at most, probably less as a median. If the rewards are optimised to those numbers separate clans may be better. Mostly though I just think we don't know and there's no point in worrying about it until we do.

• Upvote 1