Gorf King

Rllmuk Renegades Clan

If you're in another clan you can still apply, but the acceptance of your application will become an invite to you, which you'll then have to accept in order to leave your current clan and join the new one.

Hey,

Is there a queue for the renegades? I'm enjoying destiny 2 so far but don't want to take up a place if others are playing more. I haven't quite managed to finish the story yet so don't think i'll quite put the hours in i managed in the first year of destiny! Perils of marriage and children!

Just apply if you want. I or someone else will sort out who's not playing any more in due course, assuming there's still a demand for places from active players when the clan's full and some people have not been active for a while.

Didn't realise this was open for the time being. PSN ID is HarryBizzle, keen to join. I'm in another clan - maybe that's why when I click it says Renegade's is full? Says there's only 94 members.

5 hours ago, macosx said:

I'll drop out of the Clan tonight, I'll never do the raid so let some of those who want to have a crack

I wouldn't let not having done the raid make you feel obliged to drop out - most people haven't (or at least, I assume they haven't. Fact is, I don't know who half of them even are). But it's up to you.

@HarryBizzle, @Starbreaker - reason it looks full is probably because there are several pending applications, and they get added to our live membership and take us up to max, kinda clogging the system up. They remain pending because I've either no idea who they are, or they've not posted in this thread at the time of applying or subsequently, or they're not really forumites. (1 post doesn't count - can anyone who is a member please not ask mates who are not forumites to apply, as I'm afraid they're not getting in, even if they make an obligatory single post, because it's not fair on actual forumites who want in. And I suspect several of the pending applications fall into this category, and they just prevent actual applications from forumites when they happen.)

So I'm rejecting all the pendings. Could you two apply again asap please? After I've accepted those I'm going to make the clan closed to applications again for a while. I'm probably going to leave it like that for a few weeks, and then I might start thinning numbers of people who don't really play any more before opening it up again.

Cheers.

• Upvote 4

Is there any chance of opening the clan up again Gorf? I’d imagine there has been further attrition of the active player base by now and I’d love to join my friends. My current clan “Cayde6s ultimate fireteam” (the lack of punctuation and capitalisation wasn’t my mistake) randomly invited me in The Tower and I’m always the only one online!

Ok, so. There are quite a few people I never see active, or haven't in many weeks, but Bungie's clan management tools are non-existent - there's not even a last logged in date - and what third-party trackers I know of don't help all that much. So what I've done is looked at http://destinytracker.com/d2/clan/579822/rllmuk-renegades which unfortunately also no longer shows last logged in date. But it does show PvE/PvP k/d, power level, length of time played, and some other basic stuff that is far less helpful. 

So what I've done is boot anyone with a negative Crucible k/d. This has resulted in the clan now comprising 10 members. Feel free to join if you are MLG.

Hoho, only joking. (You're still in, @Mr Ben.) What I've actually done may be even less fair, which is to boot the eight members who haven't yet reached the basic power level provided by non-endgame, which is 265. It doesn't seem likely they're playing any longer, or playing much, if they're still under that level after almost two months. Especially with the 2-3 luminous engrams you'd collect each week for doing nothing but logging in. Apologies if you feel this is unfair - you can always reapply to get in later. 

I've also opened the clan to applications again for a while. We'll see how that goes.

Just one note: if someone isn't a proper forum member - and that doesn't include anyone who's made a token post just to get in the clan, or someone who's posted once in three years or something - I'm afraid they're not going to get in. For better or worse, it's a clan for forum members, not for our mates. If it were, we'd be down to one member innit.

Cheers.

It is now, yes. It used to be PS4 and Xbox at least nominally, and I'd intended it to be for the whole forum regardless of platform for D2, but others said they wanted their clan to be platform-specific so they could play together, so we went PS4-only and I closed down the Xbox and PC membership, and now the clan that only wanted to be Xbox is taking some of the PC guys, so I guess it's them you'll probably want because it has some PC players in it. All a bit of a mess really. 

There's more detail in the Destiny 2 PC Players thread below this one.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Teeohbee said:

I'd be keen to get in if there's space?

Still playing pretty regularly and happy to remove myself later if I see my play time drop off.

Hmm, can see you requested to join in clan chat but you have no application pending. Did you withdraw it? You might want to try reapplying if you still want in.

8 hours ago, Gorf King said:

Hmm, can see you requested to join in clan chat but you have no application pending. Did you withdraw it? You might want to try reapplying if you still want in.

Hrmmm I was trying to use the mobile site and it was awful, thought I'd done it but wasn't sure. Just checked this morning and I seem to be in the clan now, thanks!

20 hours ago, tcharliel said:

I've just sent a clan request. Been in an alternative one for a while but membership is dwindling.

PSN: tcharliel

Same as charlie, left the old clan and sent a request to join you. 

Psn: sjvinnie87