Gorf King

Rllmuk Renegades Clan

RLLMUK RENEGADES

[MUKR]

59a57d3c82e14_ScreenShot2017-08-29at15_41_00.thumb.png.826363bb97b983ecf2a034786a1b5e2c.png

Last updated 26/10/17

The clan is accepting new applications for a short while - apply at https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=579822 and post your PSN ID in this thread. 

Just some basic details about what has become - though was never intended to be - the forum's default clan, with (at D2 launch) the biggest forum membership.

The clan, like all Destiny clans, is platform agnostic: and this clan used to be too. But as of 9 September 2017 is PS4-only, due to high membership demand on that platform. 

Our home page is here: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=579822

Why join?

When clan members complete certain in-game activities they contribute points to the clan on a weekly basis. Clans rank up when fed these points, and with each extra clan rank, members performing certain activities get extra rewards. For example, more glimmer when doing certain things, a higher engram drop rate when doing other things, etc. When certain activities are completed by some members, all other members get some sort of reward, e.g. Nightfall, raid or Trials completions.

You also get to see which clan members on your platform are active in-game via a clan roster. You can form up with other clan members and advertise for outsiders to complete a group via Guided Games, e.g. to complete a Nightfall or raid if you're short a fireteam member. 

Obviously, for both these reasons, it's probably better to be in a bigger clan than a smaller one, assuming its members are actually active.

How to join

Post your PSN ID in this thread and say you're applying to join. You will not be admitted until you do so. 

Then go to our clan page at https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=579822 and hit the 'Join Clan' button. Then we'll know from your post in this thread that this applicant is you, a forumite, rather than a random but obviously admiring stranger. 

Caveats

We want to avoid having a clan full of people who never play - that's what happened to the old rllmuk clan, and it's why we set this one up: we simply couldn't get in the old one because it was full (mostly of non-playing members). Each clan can only hold a max of 100 members.

We'll probably revisit activity records every few months, because we want the clan to be as active as possible and for members to get as much as they can out of it. So preference will always go to the most 100 active players. 

NB You must be a proper rllmuker to be in, otherwise there's no point in having a forum clan. So if you have a friend or relative you want to play with and they want to be part of the clan for some strange reason, they must join rllmuk first and become an active poster before applying. Sorry, but the clan's not open to non-forumites. They're simply too good for us, and we don't like being shown up in our own game. We have Crucible matches for that kind of thing.

Enjoy Destiny, Guardian.

I'd appreciate an invite to the PC clan (if a distinction needs to be made). My battle.net tag is Kalesh#2208. Just so you know, the "join clan" button doesn't work - it just says "We're sorry, this group is closed to new members."

Hi guys,

Thanks for the warning, Radish. After a bit of research it seems the invite-only method is basically fucked. So I've changed the clan back to approval-only.

If you could both go back to our page and hit Join Clan it should work now. Once I get your applications I'll approve them.

I'll edit the OP accordingly. Ta.

Hmm. In typical Bungie fashion, things aren't quite working as expected, and aren't as clear as I'd hoped.

In D1, you could have a group of up to 3000, but only 100 in a clan per platform.

Groups are no more, so we converted our D1 clan and group into just a clan. We expected - since Bungie said the max clan is still 100 - that it would be 100 per platform. But there's conflicting/unclear info on this atm, and it seems that 100 might be the overall max for the clan, regardless of how many are on each platform.

If that turns out to be true we might only find out once we hit 100 across all plats, because Bungie's comms aren't great. And if that happens we might have to start shedding less popular or less active clan platforms if there's still demand for places on another.

Basically, it's fine right now, but we'll need to review it a little after launch and see how were doing. I'll keep everyone updated. But reflecting on the above, it may be pointless applying with b.net accounts right now, because the game doesn't even launch on PC for over a month. We're probably better off just waiting and seeing what happens with overall members, and if there's a global limit, before opening up again to PC players. It may be that there's space anyway because some Xbox people decide they don't want to be in the same clan as PS4 people or something equally bizarre.

All applications on this page have been approved. But I think we should hold off on further PC applications until nearer launch when the single-platform clan maximum will have been clarified. I'll update the OP.

Nope, you're in the clan full stop. If you're talking about the clan profile page where it says 'This clan requires approval', that just means an admin has to approve applications for membership. Obviously yours was done when you first applied.

Added. (I'll not post this every time, so take it as read if you've posted here and I've not replied, you're added too. Until we start reaching membership capacity, and then I'll have to do something about it I guess.)

request sent from thekunjer, ps4

looking forward to wednesday!

Edit: I am an admin/founder for my current clan but have no idea how to either make someone else the founder so i can leave or kick other members so i can close the clan and join the renegades

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Muz said:

Edit: I am an admin/founder for my current clan but have no idea how to either make someone else the founder so i can leave or kick other members so i can close the clan and join the renegades

There is a button you can use to assign foundership to another member. But I expect it's too late for that now, as you've been accepted into RR. Your old clan might now be headless, I'm afraid.

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2017 at 12:46, Gorf King said:

There is a button you can use to assign foundership to another member. But I expect it's too late for that now, as you've been accepted into RR. Your old clan might now be headless, I'm afraid.

Thanks Gorf, the old clan was dead anyway as one of my mates has decided not to buy the sequel to try and save his marriage/free time. Hopefully my brother will play often and join the Rllmuk crew 

@Gorf King sorry to be a pain gorf but did I actually manage to join? my bungie.net profile still has my old clan - still doesn't let me leave the bloody thing manually as I am the founder and I cannot kick the members either - annoying

Hi everyone,

Can I just ask again that everyone who wants to join the clan post in here as well as put in a clan application? Because I've a couple of pending ones who haven't. And not being a dick, but posting here is kinda how I know you're from rllmuk, because you're not all on my friends list, and the clan's only open to people who are posters on the forum. So if you haven't posted here, I'm not letting you in unless I know who you are through PSN anyway.

Cheers.

Hi guardians PS4 request sent.

Tag: TheAllsop

Would love to to join the mighty muk guild please. RL will prevent regular play on an allotted time frame but plan on playing A LOT as time permits.