Goose

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

If any of you have not yet played The New Order... you need to rectify that asap. After which you should definitely give The Old Blood a go as well!

Even though the showcase itself was all over the place this was the first time I was genuinely excited during this E3. This game is going to be astonishingly good! :D

• Upvote 4

Hell yes! The New Order is so good, can't wait to get stuck into more of the same.

Do hope acid chameleon is along for the ride.

1 minute ago, Majora said:

That trailer was all over the place. In a good way though. I really enjoyed the first game after the boring first couple of levels. 

It felt like something Tarantino might have come up with :P

Looking forward to this, not a massive surprise announcement but the trailer seemed to point to it being even more confident in the story it's telling and cranking it, and the action, up to 11

• Upvote 1

Holy SHIT @ that trailer. First time I've given a legit Flair whoop this E3. My flatmate thinks I'm fuckin' nuts but I'm so STOKED to play this. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, VN1X said:

If any of you have not yet played The New Order... you need to rectify that asap. After which you should definitely give The Old Blood a go as well!

Dammit i bought the old blood in the recent sale but not the new order.. hoping to start in in the next few weeks, is it any use?

Looks great. I do think they might be relying a lot on those tense cutscene bits with the Nazis, though. Both of them look like bits from the first game, but they were fantastically tense so even if they are it should be fine.

1 hour ago, Corrogate said:

Impressive looking environments. Main character seems a bit meh.

Have you played The New Order? He's written and performed really well, the right blend of action movie machismo and surprisingly good character moments.

• Upvote 1

Bought both The New Order and The Old Blood for £8 combined in the PSN sale recently, and watching this trailer makes me want to play these now in time for 2 which looks a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vemsie said:

Have you played The New Order? He's written and performed really well, the right blend of action movie machismo and surprisingly good character moments.

Nah, I haven't. Maybe I'll get it on Steam.

2 hours ago, Corrogate said:

Impressive looking environments. Main character seems a bit meh.

Please play The New Order. It's not at all what you think it is. 

Easily one of the best written games in recent years. Yes Wolfestein showing the industry how it's done. 

• Upvote 6

I really enjoyed The New Order, particularly having picked up for £8. It was dark as hell, but a blast.

I heard mixed reports about Old Blood. Still worth checking out then?

12 hours ago, VN1X said:

If any of you have not yet played The New Order... you need to rectify that asap.

Trailer for the new game made me buy it.

I'd heard good things and it's been on sale a lot but I just kept putting it off as I don't really enjoy single player fps campaigns much nowadays, they're usually a 500gb download, very linear and slow and chock full of cutscenes and never seem to get going and are over in a few hours but I'm going in open and ready to have fun.

6 quid at gmg if anyone else fancies it - https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/wolfenstein-new-order/