HarMGM

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

22 minutes ago, Coolcongo said:

What are ShopTo like for delivery of games I never used them before 

Their delivery is better than their website, that's for sure.

HotUKDeals reports this as £39 delivered from Tesco Direct if you use the code TDX-HMFR

I'm waiting for reviews (and probably October) with Metroid and SNES Classic coming next month I think, though it looks great though...

6 minutes ago, Freeman said:

HotUKDeals reports this as £39 delivered from Tesco Direct if you use the code TDX-HMFR

I'm waiting for reviews (and probably October) with Metroid and SNES Classic coming next month I think, though it looks great though...

nice thanks for that. Got it for £33 with my clubcard points aswell 

Following on from dispatch notices for Everybody's Golf and Yakuza Kiwami, Simply have only gone and dispatched this too. What a ridiculous weekend this will be if they all come tomorrow. And there's the new Splatoon map and COD beta to find time for.

I won't have time to do the grocery shopping. Or the money.

#priorities

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, BossSaru said:

Just a heads up for anyone with Amazon Prime: Using the £5 off £35 videogames code this weekend (VG5OFF35) this can be picked up for £37 after the £2 Prime discount (£44-[£5+£2]).

I put a preorder in this morning, and I've just cancelled and resubmitted a fiver better off. Thanks man.

45 minutes ago, kempstar said:

Has this been reviewed anywhere yet? I had also assumed this would be rubbish but then somebody said X-Com :o

I assumed the same, but having looked at the videos etc I can see it being one of the real big surprises of the year :)

I would highly recommend watching the videos that have been released and i'm sure we will all be talking about it on here Tuesday so you can get some thoughts on it. But yeah it's basically X-Com with annoying rabbids and some incredible nintendo characters :D

Ahh what the hell just go and preorder it or something :D You don't want to be one of those reading about everyone else having a good time and you are unable too :D

Hmmm, I don't like that you are controller the roomba thing and not mario in the adventure-non-turn-based sections. And the writing seems, sub-par. Still I love X-com, boardgames and nintendo, so I'm well up for giving it a go.

12 minutes ago, LaveDisco said:

Hmmm, I don't like that you are controller the roomba thing and not mario in the adventure-non-turn-based sections. And the writing seems, sub-par. Still I love X-com, boardgames and nintendo, so I'm well up for giving it a go.

I'm assuming that Nintendo aren't willing to give over direct control to their main mascot. I can't think of any third-party licensed game where you can directly control Mario jumping and moving around a [3D] space.

Got it today and played the first 4 battles. It's surprisingly good, especially a I only bought it because I wanted something new for the Switch - I'm not usually a fan of this kind of game. 

It's very very colourful, with some very funny moments so far. And, at least in the beginning, with a nice learning curve. Again, that might be just me, as I'm not used to these games...

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, BossSaru said:

Just a heads up for anyone with Amazon Prime: Using the £5 off £35 videogames code this weekend (VG5OFF35) this can be picked up for £37 after the £2 Prime discount (£44-[£5+£2]).

Thanks!

• Upvote 1