Gorf King

Destiny 2

19 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

For someone who so fervently hates the game and what Bungie has done, you should do post a lot about how much you hate it.  

Not sure I’ve ever posted that I hate the game, the first part is really good but the rest is a broken mess of push to pay garbage - I hate what has become of Bungie and the disdain they have for a previously loyal fan base but of course still have an interest in the series - I had something silly like 1400 hours on Destiny and expected to do the same on the sequel so it’s a sad state of affairs.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kevvy Metal said:

For someone who so fervently hates the game and what Bungie has done, you should do post a lot about how much you hate it.  

Should he just not post at all then? Last I checked this is rllmuk, not Bungie's official forums.

Bungie threw away any and all goodwill they had with Destiny 2. They have to earn it all back, which will be an uphill struggle. If they are turning the game round, it seems to be with additional game modes, and options, rather than fix the problems already there.

At this point they could copy the weapon system of Destiny 1, and make everything like it was there (which I know they wont do) and that would be the only way to get me back, but even then I wouldnt touch Destiny 3, because they have no clue what to do with the franchise anymore. The writing and dialogue is grade A dogshit to boot, the following is just cringe inducing:

Its like its done for 12 year olds, but even 12 year olds think its shit. Nolan North should have said "I'm not fucking saying that!" at the time of recording.

• Upvote 1

If any Renegades are still playing, you will find that the Nightfall and Crucible clan engrams are available this week (for the first time in ages.) @Deeptone, @markh and I hit the NF yesterday. It's been Torrent for a few weeks on the trot now, I think?

Crimson Doubles is fun, even if randoms on the internet pay no attention to positioning.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Uncle Mike said:

If any Renegades are still playing, you will find that the Nightfall and Crucible clan engrams are available this week (for the first time in ages.) @Deeptone, @markh and I hit the NF yesterday. It's been Torrent for a few weeks on the trot now, I think?

Crimson Doubles is fun, even if randoms on the internet pay no attention to positioning.

• Empathy 1