VN1X

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

1KrG3xW.jpg

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Thread

By Infinity Ward 

Official Site | CharlieINTEL | reddit

Release Date: November 4, 2016

ABOUT

Infinite Warfare delivers three unique game modes: Campaign returns to the gritty, large-scale war roots of the franchise, while boldly looking ahead. Multiplayer delivers the future of warfare, with many new gameplay innovations. And the cooperative Zombies mode takes players on a wild ride through a new storyline with unique gameplay features and mechanics.

IMAGES

Spoiler

how-the-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-ca

how-the-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-ca

Ck7xSOkXAAE2sKj.jpg

COW-IW_E3_Black-Sky-Salter-Ethan_WM.jpg

COD-IW_E3_Retribution-Bridge_Salter_WM.j

COW-IW_E3_Ship-Assault-Zero-G-Combat_WM.

VIDEOS

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

We seem to have gone full circle and now I would desperately love a return to WWII shooters. 

Yeah! I really enjoyed Call of Duty, even with it's health packs and all that stuff - possibly the first and last FPS I ever completed, that. Shooty men in space sounds a bit unreal.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gospvg said:

Hopefully Infinity Ward can pull it off, it will tempt me back to CoD. I've not played it since MW2.

Yo gospvgr, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you finish but Treyarch had one of the best CoD's of all time…one of the best CoD's of all time!

• Downvote 2

I find it weird that for whatever reason everyone that makes shooters pretty much always seem to make it in the same period (aside from a few outliers before this prompts a list thread of games that aren't all the same, but I'm hoping we're not going to go full gamefaqs).

Everything was WWII, then everything went 'current' then it went near future and no everything is future-y and space based.

I actually think even if they completely remade CoD 1 with the d-day landings and the whole 'band of brothers - the game' thing that it had going on but with new tech it would sell like hot cakes. There's probably a whole generation of kids now that were too young to even be as hugely bored of firing M1 Garands as I got but I'd quite happily go back to some WWII action.

I'm more interested in the look of Sniper Elite 4 than I am by any of the more 'traditional' shooters that are on the way.

12 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

We seem to have gone full circle and now I would desperately love a return to WWII shooters. 

That's what everyone has been saying they wanted for a good while now. I'm amazed they've decided to go entirely the opposite way. Trying to ride the Star Wars wave I guess.

18 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Rumour has it Battlefield 5 is going back. 
We'll see.

I hope each iteration keeps going more and more forward until you're fighting morlocks and then in Black Ops VIII. It's just you sat alone on an empty scorched earth, cradling an ancient AK-47, and wondering what perk combo would be best to cope with the sun going supernova. 

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, TehStu said:

Why don't we go backwards a bit? Call of Duty Napoleon or something, with horses and muskets and pip pip tally ho. 

You could go backwards a bit to my post saying that :quote:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stefcha said:

You could go backwards a bit to my post saying that :quote:

The last time two people arrived independently at the same idea, we had Calculus. Call of Duty Napoleon should be made post haste.

In any case you no longer have to hope for 'boots-on-the-ground' gameplay as I can't imagine with it being set in space to not have crazy ceiling warfare (new subtitle confirmed). 

Which is fine by me! *does some more Q3 Arena in Black ops 3*