Steven

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - December 2017

I hope we don't get too much spent on those bloody Irish Islands. Pretty sure I've sailed past them and they're the same bunch that are in the Neil Jordan film Byzantium.

I want a galaxy far far away, not somewhere I can get to on a ferry.

15 hours ago, Glasgowchivas said:

Rey's Mum, then?

I love Laura Dern. She was awesome in 'Enlightened'

They should get Nic Cage to play her dad.

What I'm saying is that I basically want Ep 8 to be a remake/sequel to Wild at Heart in space.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, JohnC said:

Apparently The Sun are claiming Ade Edmondson's been cast in an undisclosed role.

Bottom Windu...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

On 15 February 2016 at 2:36 AM, womblingfree said:

Pretty sure I've sailed past them and they're the same bunch that are in the Neil Jordan film Byzantium.

Oh God thank you, it's been burning my brain out since December where I've seen that location.

• Upvote 1

well it looks like filming in Donegal is about to start shooting as several of the main actors have just flown into belfast international airport today

Spoiler

Luke, rey and REN!!! - they have been building the falcon at malon head in donegal which is were these guys are headed - im just excited that Luke Skywalker is in Belfast where i  live :) (for a prob short time)  - http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/whats-on/film-news/stars-wars-luke-skywalker-jets-11328410#ICID=FB-Belfast-main

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/star-wars-in-malin-head-donegal-caravan-park-owner-braces-for-battle-as-millennium-falcon-docks-on-his-doorstep-34709338.html

• Upvote 4

Apparently a script/novelisation draft has been leaked, and reveals something which, if true, would be beyond epically shite. 

Potentially a MAJOR spoiler here, you have been warned:

Spoiler

Snoke is Anakin Skywalker's father. Or at the very least was the cause of Anakin's immaculate conception.

I'm worried that it's so shit, it'll be true. :unsure: