Sign in to follow this  
Robo_1

E3 2015 Nintendo Conference Thread: June 16th 5:00 PM BST

Rate The Conference  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks like retro studios and zelda are obviously Nintendos next system then.

Severe lack of wii u games doesn't look good :(

Besides the puppets, Mario maker and potentially star fox it wasn't their best showing.

That show screamed one thing to me. They're saving absolutely everything they have for a huge NX reveal next year. Zelda, Metroid, F-zero, new Mario all as launch titles.

In the meantime they'll keep releasing new Amiibo's and letting their characters appear in other games to stay afloat.

I'm glad we didn't get F-Zero or Metroid if they would have ended up looking like Starfox.

What a fucking insult. It's almost bad enough to leave a bad taste whenever I play 64 now.

That show screamed one thing to me. They're saving absolutely everything they have for a huge NX reveal next year. Zelda, Metroid, F-zero, new Mario all as launch titles.

In the meantime they'll keep releasing new Amiibo's and letting their characters appear in other games to stay afloat.

You see if they blow their load on launch day what on Earth do they follow up with?

WiiU potentially not getting its own Zelda title is absolutely bullshit.

''The WiiU screamed real good, just before it died!''

It's not dead Smitty. It has Splatoon, and that's better than virtually everything else. It's god-tier.

This show was piss poor from them, like terrible, but it doesn't take away all the good stuff already on the system thank god.

I'm going to go home and let Splatoon cleanse me. Try to let it help me forget.

:(

People who think they care about Wave Race, F-Zero and Metroid on even the new hardware next year shouldn't be holding their breath.

It'll be more Mario, Wii Sports and Zelda as launch titles. They won't have much else to show.

The problem for nintendo is their Wii U Zelda seems to be the antithesis of a handheld Zelda - more about huge open world exploration than episodic dungeoning.

It's possible they'll still release on WiiU, much like twilight princess still released on Gamecube. But its total absense today has to mean it is NX bound.

You see if they blow their load on launch day what on Earth do they follow up with?

WiiU potentially not getting its own Zelda title is absolutely bullshit.

I just cannot see them bring much more out for the Wii U, they just had an E3 where they revealed Star Fox for Wii U (which looks awful) and some weird Animal Crossing Party game which you NEED Amiibo's to play. I think a cross gen release, Twilight Princess style is the best you can hope for at this point.

Ok, read no other comments, but...

That was OK.

It was definitely the best presentation. Muppets were excellent.

Starfox was never going to win me over as I don't like it anyway, so that was no interest to me.

Super Mario Maker just keeps looking better.

Yarn Yoshi still looks great.

Metroid was a fucking pile of shit. It's Hunters all over again. Shite shite shite.

Fire Emblem still looks great.

Mario Tennis? meh.

Xenoblade looks so fucking good.

New Zelda on the 3DS? Eeeh, dunno.

HYRULE FUCKING WARRIORS HELL YEAH

Fun looking Fire Emblem/SMT/vocaloid game.

Animal Crossing board game looks nice. Not sure about the home designer.

Good to see them still backing Amiibo too.

Was that everything?