Everybody's Golf - Sign up in the first post.

Hold the d pad while taking a shot - up for top spin, down for back spin and L or R for the relevant side spin. 

You can also do a super version of each by holding to opposite direction on the way up the bar and the direction you want on the way back. If you hit a perfect impact it'll work - otherwise it's just normal spin. 

E.g. Super back spin press x + hold up press x + hold down press x on impact. 

To follow up on what Mortis said, if you press up + X or down + X at the same time on power and impact - you get Ultra Spin. It means the ball spins even more leaving longer trails or flying further sideways. You can tell the difference because super spin is blue and ultra spin is purple, normal spin doesn’t have a colour.

In other news, I just hit rank 7 and have unlocked all of the courses. I reckon it takes no more than 20 hours to do so and that was me using the increased difficulty option, beating almost every opponent first time and using tornado 9’s or official 18’s to optimise XP gain.

I’m not around tonight unfortunately but I will be all of tomorrow, there’s already a handful of scores for you folks to aim at in my signature whilst I’m gone!

Apologies to anyone who sent me a friend request already, I'm off today so couldn't bring myself to wait til midnight and downloaded on my usa account, so psn name is changed on the spreadsheet. Will send out requests later.

Right, I've updated the spreadsheet for the last time folks...let the scores roll in :hat:

If you think the mirror columns are pointless (the game doesn't track mirror scores) or you have any other suggestions, let me know and I'll make adjustments.

Enjoy!

r12.jpg

27 minutes ago, churchhawk said:

Guys

I dont want to sound like an idiot, but if me and my brother want to play online how do you create a game?

cant see how you enter tournaments like the old ones with a few friends.

Ive now managed to get on the course with my brother, but is that it?

All you do is run around to each hole trying to beat the scores of the day?

I remembered having tournaments on the older versions where it went right down to the nail on the last few shots, this seems very casual.

7 minutes ago, churchhawk said:

Ive now managed to get on the course with my brother, but is that it?

All you do is run around to each hole trying to beat the scores of the day?

I remembered having tournaments on the older versions where it went right down to the nail on the last few shots, this seems very casual.

When you go to the first hole it gives you the options of a one-hole or nine-hole round (18 later, maybe). I keep accidentally clicking on the one-hole option. Assuming that's what you mean...

PS. One last glory days shot of me desecrating a 2nd place statue before the masses take over. It's been emotional.

DIa71FvV4AAL8ZK.jpg

6 minutes ago, smithstock said:

-20 on Eagle City is definitely do-able but is a fantastic achievement none the less. I think Alpina Forest opens itself up for a handful of eagles once you get yourself upgraded too!

Alpina is a much trickier course . I did 18 holes on eagle city after doing a load of tournaments and challenges and it was like playing on easy mode . Plus I think this is the sort of game where if you have played for a while you are just dialled in to the swing and reading the greens .