Everybody's Golf - Sign up in the first post.

Can you use the pre-sets online? So if we were to set up competitions, leagues, etc on the forum, we can also get rules that you can only use 'Setup X' and not insanely levelled up characters? Here's hoping 

6 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Can you use the pre-sets online? So if we were to set up competitions, leagues, etc on the forum, we can also get rules that you can only use 'Setup X' and not insanely levelled up characters? Here's hoping 

Yeah that would be a good compromise for sure.  Im not a fan of the look of the character creation guys either, the pre sets from previous games look much better.

18 minutes ago, bradigor said:

That's what the spreadsheet is for :wub:

Better character = Better scores = Bigger handicap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 12:54, smithstock said:

Maybe I'm too simple but how have we missed this?

large.jpg

How did everyone get on the roof?

Never actually seen anyone on the roof, but I love that sort of glitching in hub areas like Destiny etc.

More to the point how was someone actually able to hit a ball from up there?

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is going to be great and I'm going to love it, the beta proved that to me beyond any doubt.

I'm already though feeling oddly sad that this looks like a brilliant game coming out on the wrong console - its made for the Switch

51 minutes ago, Gotters said:

I know this is going to be great and I'm going to love it, the beta proved that to me beyond any doubt.

I'm already though feeling oddly sad that this looks like a brilliant game coming out on the wrong console - its made for the Switch

Yup, 100% this - I'm not even sure I will get it on the PS4 as its the perfect portable game, shame no Vita version but Switch would be perfect.

19 minutes ago, Gizamaluke said:

Nah, it's made for Playstation mate. Your Switch is just lonely.

Most things are better on the Switch but this would be super much better ;) 

• 2 weeks later...