rllmuk
Dimahoo

Wreckfest - Bugbear (IBM Compatibles)

9 hours ago, parrapatheslapper said:

Ohhh IRL?

Also patch 1.06 has just gone live.

Oh yes, had a brake light out as well. So tempted.....

There's some interesting cars in the pipeline too.

Just got this on PS4, perfect to unwind and dick about (with drifting, not ramming - per se...) on gravel tracks :D

Very much up for some online races with anyone interested, too :)

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, McSpeed said:

Just got this on PS4, perfect to unwind and dick about (with drifting, not ramming - per se...) on gravel tracks :D

Very much up for some online races with anyone interested, too :)

I'm game we might have enough for 5 or 6 of us

6 minutes ago, PeteBrant said:

I'm game we might have enough for 5 or 6 of us

That's be brilliant! I could do some races later tonight (9PM-ish) and Saturday. (Leaving for a few weeks again on Monday.)

Nice, I'll try to be online by 9PM and see what's what to get forumites in the same lobby.

If randoms feel like bashing us 'Mukkers I guess we'll just have to retaliate :eyebrows:

By the way, this game is LOVELY on a wheel and H-pattern gearshifter! Heel 'n toeing it under braking, whacking the car into corners and powering out :D

Just what the doctor ordered as far as 'loose racing on loose surfaces' go!

Reall Enjoying this, but I have a few minor gripes and things I would like to see.

1. Physics seem really good, except when the car rams into tyres. Not enough impact/recoil. Its abit like starsky an hutch driving through an alley of cardboard boxes at times.  Also single tyres don’t seem to effect the car when driven over.

2. The music - I enjoy background music in games and most of the tracks are decent, but it could really do with a music skip on the ‘d’ pad.I’ll be ready for the funny farm if I hear that ‘gasoline’ track again.....

3. It could be a bit more generous with the cash. I know there are a few sneaky ways to earn big dough in the custom races but it defeats the purpose. 

4.  Be nice to see abit of weather conditions in the game - it’s all abit samey 

5. Leaky fuel tanks and split oil sumps when the car is damaged would be great (fuel/oil on the track) affecting grip etc

6.  Cardboard cut out esq spectators / duplicates - has this ever really been advanced in racing games?

anyway back to the game...

• Upvote 1

It was the first race I have ever had where I was in stitches laughing at it... Cars in front being wiped out by a wall of cars was just incredible to watch. 

I am so pleased that I finally have a go to racer on the PS4, that has one genre that had not clicked for me on this console, until now, obvs. 

• Upvote 2