rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

This market is crazy high at the mo, at least the players I'm after are. Kante 90 IF, which was 370k is up at 560k.

The only card I want to go up (My Ronny 94) is the only card that isn't!!! :quote:

Any time the market has gotten high this Fifa, EA have crashed it quickly after.

If you're holding any cards that you're not using or just have lying around for investments, etc... I'd have a good think about unloading them tomorrow or Friday.

I wouldn't be surprised if EA do something crazy Friday night.

I havent played in a couple weeks, im well into the Witcher 3, shall i just sell my team and rebuy when i fancy playing again? 

1 hour ago, Pants McSkill said:

Any time the market has gotten high this Fifa, EA have crashed it quickly after.

If you're holding any cards that you're not using or just have lying around for investments, etc... I'd have a good think about unloading them tomorrow or Friday.

I wouldn't be surprised if EA do something crazy Friday night.

Yep I'm going liquid for Thursday night

3 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Sure. You won't save that many coins, but it's the most fun way of doing it. Might even be other cards you want to build teams around.

I've listed them 3 hours at min, i'll sit on over 500k for a while and make the team again when I fancy playing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Baring said:

I've listed them 3 hours at min, i'll sit on over 500k for a while and make the team again when I fancy playing. 

Friday?

Don't forget to get the TOTY Ronaldo 7 match loan if you haven't already, because it's piss easy to get. You can get it in a single semi-pro squad battle, or a World Class one if you use it to work towards icon swaps.

Easiest way - build a full Portuguese squad, then put Felix and Rafael Leão up front. Score once with each to complete the La Liga/Serie A objective, then both other objectives combine. The first is scoring a total of three goals in a match with Portuguese players, and that will trigger automatically when you finish the other, tricky one. You need to score a header, with anyone. Manage it, and he's yours.

Edit - You're better off scoring a third before trying for the header, just in case you don't get it. That way, you don't need to get the 'score three goals with Portuguese' objective anymore.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Baring said:

Made more than I expected I’m sat on 700k and no team :) 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Steely said:

@Ballzzie

I didn't do the weekend league, but looking at the TOTW list, bar Aguero and maybe Rashford, they all looked like shit player picks!

My second WL and the second shittest lot of players. Not that it matters.

I've had good pack luck, but my WL rewards are always always wank.

22 minutes ago, hannay said:

12 of 12 icon tokens complete. Anyone else going for it this time?

Nearly there! I'm on 10. I quite enjoy the Divisions ones and the Squad Battles ones aren't bad with the tricks.

Cheers for pointing out the Toty Ronaldo objective @Timmo I never even bother looking at them and that’s a nice one to have for friendlies. 

I also levelled up my season level and got a guaranteed 82/88 pack so I’ll hold it for headliners tomorrow.

What do we all reckon on Neymar getting one? I’m not sure whether to sell my TOTY Nominee Neymar, I bought way too high at 1.6mil and could sell for about 1.3mil at the moment but I suspect a headliner one makes him drop again.

3 hours ago, Swallow said:

The Ziyech objectives are just too annoying. Lob through balls are borderline useless.

Done those, just the 8 assists now.

I done fucked up, went to compare Mbappe’s price and listed him for 3 days way above his normal price, so no Mbappe for fut champs, luckily I hadn’t redeemed my points yet.

With your luck you'll probably sell him.

I got the 100 rivals wins milestone today. Saving the pack for Headliners tonight but don't really know what to expect other than not packing one. I also have all the La Liga SBC packs and yesterday's marquee matchup packs to  add to the eventual disappointment.

• Upvote 1

I'm probably gonna hold onto my fortune for Greenwood's future star card. 5* weak foot, the best traits, he's gonna be ridiculous. I'm gonna try and snipe him on release, I think, which will hopefully be next week.

Moreno is currently 28k, with the cheapest 88 player being above 30k. If he drops any lower, I'm investing in a few and holding on for another In Form.

Tip if you haven't done the Ligue 1 first owner icon swaps challenge yet. Sub on a Bundes striker after you take the lead. Instant quits from the opponent as they think you're trying to do the Pléa objective.