rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Talking of rigged... 

IMG-20200113-WA0000.jpeg

Last game for Gold 2. He had a wanky team, very pacey though and Navas in goal that was saving sooo many good shots. Should of been mine. 

Might upload vid see if you guys can spot my fuck ups. Game was slow too but that's not unusual when playing the Germans. 

8 hours ago, hannay said:

Wow. So I did 13 premier league SBCs with all the random crap I’d packed this weekend. (The league SBCs not the TOTY ones)

not one board, I kid you not. Not even Casillias. 

Yeah, the packs for the PL teams are awful. I had much better pulls from every other league SBC. Speaking of, I completed Liga Nos and Serie A for the second time each this weekend. Difficult to guage how much they cost but I reckon 80k for Liga Nos and 100k for Serie A if you do them from scratch and get average returns. Lots of patience required as bids are essential to keep the cost down.

Current est 224 - That's not too bad for an 88 rated right back who could carry you through to the end.

But then again his 86 rated version is only 76k.

Cant decide if this will make any difference to the cost of SBC fodder, think its a tempting enough price for a lot of people to do.

You think? I don't think this will be popular at all, and would guess that most doing it will be using the icon crafting method.

20 minutes ago, Keiths_Dad said:

If I tapped out all of my funds, I could do it, but I'll leave it for a bit. It's too expensive really, and his 86 will do me for now.

Its probably the cheapest it will be tbh.

4 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Its probably the cheapest it will be tbh.

Probably, but I'd be skint. Better to leave it until I've had a couple of Divisions rewards come through, even if it will be slightly more expensive.

16 hours ago, Baring said:

Pants, reckon you can put a price on all those packs? 160 packs even if they are 5k average that’s 800k.

Really tough, like really, really tough... but let's try.

Pack prices taken from here: https://fifa-analytics.com/20/list-of-packs

6/7 one or two player packs: Let's ignore them

roughly 30 silver packs of varying quality: between 2500-7500, so lets say 5k each: 150,000

Maybe 10 normal gold packs: 5k each: 50,000

35 player upgrade packs: 30k each: 1,050,000

20ish gold player packs: 12500 each: 250,000 

25ish small players packs, normal, premium and gold: No info on the website. Let's assume they're half the above pack, so 6250: 187500 

7 mega packs: 35,000 each: 245,000 

30-35 Electrum players packs various quality: No info on website. it's 12 mixed players... so let's say 7500 each?: roughly 250,000-262,000

Very roughly done, with a hell of a lot of guesswork... but something like 2 - 2.25m?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, gooner4life said:

@Pants McSkill I just chucked some untradeables into an 83+ SBC and got Reus. Only done 1 of them. At some point you need to consider making a new account as I’m sure yours is rigged.

This is actually a pretty good idea.They fucked my club's Est. date as I played Fifa 17 on PC, and moving it over buggered it all up, so I have nothing to keep it for.

21 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

This is actually a pretty good idea.They fucked my club's Est. date as I played Fifa 17 on PC, and moving it over buggered it all up, so I have nothing to keep it for.

I will be doing the same next version

It's expected but no confirmation yet.

Did the CSL SBC today more or less from scratch for 50k. The silver reward packs could make a good chunk of that back.

Should I sell my VVD? Seems a shame considering packing good players is one of the main aims of the game. I am struggling to get him in to my strongest team (didn't play any WL matches with him) and I think I'm going to take Hierro from swaps who doesn't look far off him.

Just now, Swallow said:

Should I sell my VVD? Seems a shame considering packing good players is one of the main aims of the game. I am struggling to get him in to my strongest team (didn't play any WL matches with him) and I think I'm going to take Hierro from swaps who doesn't look far off him.

Whats your squad looking like?

I done the Marcelo SBC, it cost me about 30k in all just based on the cost of the players I put in, I used a lot of 83's and 84's across the 3 SBC's by using some high rated untradeables I had, including a Fut Champs Red Hummels, POTM Jamie Vardy, Marco Reus, Handanovic and Diego Godin, I also packed 2 Lloris and a Harry Kane from the Marcelo packs and they were tradeable, I thought it was all untradeable like Luiz and Suarez.

I did the Ziyech challenges. well worth it!

What a lovely card to use, one of my favourites for a long time. Helps with the Icon squad battle challenges too! I have the three online complete and I’m 2/3 through offline now. 

Also got the CR7 99 loan, again handy with the offline Icon SBC. The card is a different level. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

I done the Marcelo SBC, it cost me about 30k in all just based on the cost of the players I put in, I used a lot of 83's and 84's across the 3 SBC's by using some high rated untradeables I had, including a Fut Champs Red Hummels, POTM Jamie Vardy, Marco Reus, Handanovic and Diego Godin, I also packed 2 Lloris and a Harry Kane from the Marcelo packs and they were tradeable, I thought it was all untradeable like Luiz and Suarez.

2 Lloris and a Kane from 3 packs? I’d be lucky to get that in 2 months and spending 100s of pounds. 

9 hours ago, hannay said:

2 Lloris and a Kane from 3 packs? I’d be lucky to get that in 2 months and spending 100s of pounds. 

They're worth sweet FA though, i'd guess a lot of people are packing them repeatedly.

My pack luck is considerably worse than Pants' It's can't be a money thing as I do buy packs. 

Best ever however was an untradeable TOTS Reus last version. Game was dead by then though :lol: