rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

11 minutes ago, Steely said:

Sensational pull Keith! I was about to call it a night but saw that and had to squeeze in a few more and have ended up with this. :omg:

IMG_20200109_234523.thumb.jpg.725c324f880ed501012e1a913463fc9e.jpg

:omg:

These new year packs are OP.

6 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I've bought Alisson now, because why fucking not? Kante has replaced Barnes, so I've used the money from selling him to buy the best keeper in the game. Thinking this is how I'll be lining up from  now on, with everyone except Paulinho on 10 chemistry. I'll be taking a CB from the swaps, so my next buy will probably be prime Owen to replace Griezmann. 

Screenshot_20200109-234958_Companion.jpg

I don't think TOTY Alisson is anything like worth it. With GK Basic on his gold card most of his stats are 95+ anyway.

Unless you notice a massive benefit from his speed it's a tiny upgrade for a huge outlay.

I can kinda agree but Ter Stegen is just unbelievable, he saves so many certain goals. 

Although Ben Foster did also at the start of Fifa 20 for me, I loved that guy.

You guys have really put a downer on what I thought was a sweet pull! Thanks Everyone. :ph34r::lol:

I'm going to have to play him on 8 Chem... Must resist, strong Luiz link.

On reflection, I think you guys are right, and I just got swept up with TOTY fever. I'll go back to Ter Stegen, and get a new striker instead. Anyone have any suggestions at around 600k?

If you cant summon up 700k for Mbappe, then Son at 250k!

This is just based on my experience playing against them. Son seems to score from anywhere and Mbappe wriggles past everyone!

Thats harsh! I've lost count of how many I have done now. I'm just plundering my entire club into it.

I havent had any Prem players worth keeping, beyond Allison (IF Jesus and IF Delefloof). Ive had some SBC fodder but not much.

I keep getting that Mark Noble IF as one of my non rares in a 3 pack which is odd. Ive had him about 5 times now. I just dont have anything I can kick him into though, so have ended up discarding him.

1 hour ago, Steely said:

If you cant summon up 700k for Mbappe, then Son at 250k!

This is just based on my experience playing against them. Son seems to score from anywhere and Mbappe wriggles past everyone!

Mbappe would be nice, but I still need a link to Hazard - until I can switch him for Neymar, French league strikers are off the table, unfortunately. Same goes for Ben Yedder, who looks damn sexy with that 5* weak foot.

Looking at Owen's stats, I think I'm going to go with him and give him a sniper, which will nearly max out his shooting and dribbling. I'm also looking at 93 De Bruyne though, his relative lack of pace is a bit concerning, but his other attacking stats are insane. If I went that way, I could also look at swapping Hazard for the LM Son, which might be fun, although I'm not sure if it's actually an upgrade.

The really frustrating thing about all this is that I'm in fucking Benidorm at the moment, so I'm not going to get to play with my new team until Sunday at the earliest. I can't wait for all the salty cry babies to send me abuse over Xbox Live when Kante tears them a new one.

7 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

It won’t be an SBC, Ronaldo will just get added to packs tonight.

The Tweet felt like it would be.

2 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Mbappe would be nice, but I still need a link to Hazard - until I can switch him for Neymar, French league strikers are off the table, unfortunately. Same goes for Ben Yedder, who looks damn sexy with that 5* weak foot.

Looking at Owen's stats, I think I'm going to go with him and give him a sniper, which will nearly max out his shooting and dribbling. I'm also looking at 93 De Bruyne though, his relative lack of pace is a bit concerning, but his other attacking stats are insane. If I went that way, I could also look at swapping Hazard for the LM Son, which might be fun, although I'm not sure if it's actually an upgrade.

The really frustrating thing about all this is that I'm in fucking Benidorm at the moment, so I'm not going to get to play with my new team until Sunday at the earliest. I can't wait for all the salty cry babies to send me abuse over Xbox Live when Kante tears them a new one.

I put plain old normal De Bruyne into my team and wish I hadn't purely for the awful pronunciation of his name one of the commentators does.

Well, Im pretty much bust of any useless players rated under 83, so I am going to call the scourge off. It was interesting! I'm something like 400 gold players down, thats not even taking into account all those prem players that got recycled.

I ended up with TOTS Alisson, Lehmann and Keane.

Whilst I am happy I got Alisson, if I got nothing that would have been pretty bitter, suprised I ended with no decent standard gold players to use though from the prem, was hoping to land something like a Salah, Son or Pogba. Highest rated card I got was David Silva, and then a couple of 87s.

All in all, certainly not worth it, but not really bothered, I was already happy with me team so I didnt mind going full kamikaze at this point.

There are two new TOTY challenge SBCs available now.

Edit: looks like there may have been 3 new ones, they have been taken now though. I completed 2 and didn't get anything good in the packs.

2 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I'm not good at the gameplay, so don't listen to me, but I way preferred Lineker to Owen, and his prime is down to 585k at the moment - a fact I'm acutely aware of as I bought him at 730k. 

Yeah I might nab him too if the TOTY SBC isn't Ron.

Pretty much used all my 75 to 80 players that I had on SBCs. The rewards weren't good. Got Pogba. Not much else.

4 minutes ago, Baring said:

Worth losing his job for :omg: 

it was an encouraged pick opening. Says he hates FIFA so sold his entire club. Had 600k and went to open 6 x 100k packs and got Messi in first. 

• Upvote 1