rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

I just seriously hope all the toty players are in packs tonight and not tomorrow. All those packs staring at me are giving me major agitation to get them open and let the disappointment commence. 

1 hour ago, Steely said:

My rewards were also trash. To be fair, anything other than Varane wasnt worth having, shit week.

In other news, is everybody else emptying the entire content of usless players they have, who are rated 81 and under into Premier League upgrade SBCs tonight? Yep, me too.

Its going to discard city!

But what about icon swaps requirements?

You might not be able to field a team...

15 minutes ago, Timmo said:

But what about icon swaps requirements?

You might not be able to field a team...

Just do one each for the other leagues then, you get 12 players in a pack.

• Upvote 2

I might try Icon crafting.

I've heard it mentioned, but never really understood what it meant. There's a Reddit post that very simply breaks it down, and while it doesn't look particularly cheap, it looks like it might be worth a shot just for the fun of it.

Non rare players = League specific Upgrade pack

Rare players = Premium PL Upgrade

81-82players = 83+ Rated guaranteed pack

84-85 = First two Base Icon segments

86 or over = Last two Base Icon segments

Obviously I'll need a spare afternoon, 3 pots of tea and several packs of biscuits, but that's most of my Sundays anyway.

• Upvote 2

Isn't there an issue with duplicate duplicates though? 

Once you have a double dupe, you can't open any packs until you get rid of it.

So say you open your first 2 prem upgrades and you get Lloris in both, you won't be able to open anymore until you do something with that second dupe Lloris?

6 minutes ago, Steely said:

Isn't there an issue with duplicate duplicates though? 

Once you have a double dupe, you can't open any packs until you get rid of it.

So say you open your first 2 prem upgrades and you get Lloris in both, you won't be able to open anymore until you do something with that second dupe Lloris?

you open the web app and submit lloris in an SBC and then go back on console 

No, but you can have a tradeable card on your trade pile and an untradeadable version in your club. The issue is when another duplicate is untradeadable, which means you need to stick your original untradeadable dupe in an SBC before you can move on with opening any more packs.

Sure you knew all that, clarifying just in case!

Ffs! Well done you. Opened 90 packs this evening, 5 crap in forms, gold Neuer, Ederson and Ter Stegen. At the very least it reaffirmed my commitment to never spending money on packs. It was worse than I imagined in terms of any pull being worth no more than about 60k. :seanr:

• Empathy 1

1 hour ago, Pants McSkill said:

Screenshot_20200109-195034.thumb.png.44b21cd2abbbf29c2ae04c63987dcdb8.png

Can confirm this is true.

;)

luckily I’m a  mas(sive cunt)ter trader and still above you in the all time transfer profit list ... just :doh:

• Upvote 1

Really feel for you!

Congrats Keiths Dad, I bet he feels ridiculous, especially this early on in the game cycle

• Empathy 1

Spent a little over 150k doing the icon SBC after exhausting all my shitty gold guys, and got Trezeguet. Pure garbage, but he'll strong link with Kante at least.

I'd recommend doing this if you have a load of rubbish kicking about in your clubs though, especially as I effectively haven't played FIFA for about a month so some of you will have loads more trash than I started with. I also went through some great players like Firmino, Fabinho and Walker getting there, who in hindsight would have been good for objectives, and I've still got Jesus and Maddison IFs who might be handy for future SBCs.

Sensational pull Keith! I was about to call it a night but saw that and had to squeeze in a few more and have ended up with this. :omg:

IMG_20200109_234523.thumb.jpg.725c324f880ed501012e1a913463fc9e.jpg

• Upvote 7

I've bought Alisson now, because why fucking not? Kante has replaced Barnes, so I've used the money from selling him to buy the best keeper in the game. Thinking this is how I'll be lining up from  now on, with everyone except Paulinho on 10 chemistry. I'll be taking a CB from the swaps, so my next buy will probably be prime Owen to replace Griezmann. 

Screenshot_20200109-234958_Companion.jpg

• Upvote 1