Timmo

Ultimate Team

Half time 1-1. Dominated again. They got into the box, I jockeyed and as they shot, AI lunged to block and gave away a pen. I pressed no buttons as angle was tight. 

I'm done. 

To be fair the gamemode is called Ultimate team. It's you that chooses not to try and build a competitive team.

So you arnt going to get the benefits that a good team brings like better finishing, more assistive defenders, goal keepers. Etc etc etc.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, nakamura said:

Half time 1-1. Dominated again. They got into the box, I jockeyed and as they shot, AI lunged to block and gave away a pen. I pressed no buttons as angle was tight. 

I'm done. 

You post the same thing everyday. Just stop playing. Nothing changes from the last time you were done or you quit. Or just play gooner best of 5 over a week or something. You can post or tweet all you like, Fifa never changes. Delete it and play something fun. 

I quit two two years ago and just read this page for my fix. It’s easy. 

• Upvote 5

Did a few more, Fred, then some pony 79, then a dupe Mahrez then stuck him in a tradeable and got Alisson, did another and got Richarlison.

Would love that CR7 but never gonna happen but looking forward to Castro’s 100 pack attempt.

I packed Cancelo OTW last night.

When the Portugal flag hit.....

Anyway I already use him so a decent sellable duplicate but I'm hoping he'll get an upgrade.

Then in the excitement of it all I did another and packed the fucking Chinese striker again. 

On 17/02/2019 at 14:35, nakamura said:

I'm done. 

Dude, this game isn't for you. I've not been back since I stopped last year - and while the sbc side and the team building side of UT is cool, I do not miss the gameplay one bit. So given that you don't even go in for creating interesting Hybrids, there's nothing here for you.

Why waste your precious free time here when there's a gazillion games out there that are fucking brilliant? Hitman is currently free on PS+ and it's aces. There's sooo many phenomenal games in the world, stop playing the one that causes you so much frustration and anger.

And if you're jonesing for a football fix, play Football Manager. You can even manage in the Japanese League. Hell, there's even an user made editor file that allows you to manage as low as the Japanese 6th tier.

• Upvote 1

Yeah Footy Manager is the answer :) worked for me! No online FIFA and Footy manager. 

I still love the UT mode, and will continue to play, but only in a none frustrating offline mode!

Cheers people. I don't actually play it that much believe it or not average 5 matches a week. I like the core way the game works, which is why I've kept going. But hitting the post again and again with a 90 finisher is galling. 

I may go Bundesliga as a final throw of the dice. 

7 hours ago, nakamura said:

Cheers people. I don't actually play it that much believe it or not average 5 matches a week.

I've just run some sums and if this is the case you're averaging 2.3 moaning posts per match

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

@MardiganX it looks like you’ll be doing the Scottish Premier SBC again, new reward added. 

6C28769B-95EB-4E7C-8826-85EDD09F0E7B.jpeg

Sweeeeet!!

Although I was hoping for a special card for Brown or McGregor. Boyata base card is good enough that he doesn’t really need that upgrade but I will take it, haha. 

• Upvote 1