Liverpool Football Club Thread - Champions 19/20

1 minute ago, sprite said:

Sounds like Fabinho had an awesome game? When I saw the team sheet I was a bit eeek that he’d dropped into defence but :wub: 

He spent the whole game scratching his arse because he had a Werner in his pocket.

Good game we played well. Loved both of the goals, great play by the deadly trio for the first and Mane chasing for the second.

Salah was great in the first match.

Mane was great in the second.

So it is Bobby’s game next.

9 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Good game we played well. Loved both of the goals, great play by the deadly trio for the first and Mane chasing for the second.

Salah was great in the first match.

Mane was great in the second.

So it is Bobby’s game next.

Well it is Arsenal at home...

(assuming he doesn’t play against Lincoln)

Was a very satisfying result yesterday and a clean sheet was nice to see. I'm not sure Klopp will be too happy with the drop-off in the last 20/25 minutes which nearly bit the team in the backside. I mean, I get why - we were controlling the game, preserving energy is important with the full fixture list etc - but had the penalty gone in who knows what could've gone on in the last 15 minutes?

Look forward to Lincoln and hopefully seeing some of the youngsters get a game.