Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S7 Invasion

gospvg

New season is banging, defi not the shit show that was the start of last season - UFO’s are waaaaaaay OP but will get nerfed I’m sure! Should have got a duo win in the 3 games we played but had choice paralysis with a rocket launcher (with ammo :o) and a sniper in hand but managed to just lose it 😭

Was doing great guns with just 2 of us left until a ufo decided to target me and the other player killed me with a common shotgun.

I bought the battle pass having read I could unlock stuff in the order I wanted and then discovered that actually I’d need to grind for 7 years to unlock the page for Rick & Morty.

29 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I bought the battle pass having read I could unlock stuff in the order I wanted and then discovered that actually I’d need to grind for 7 years to unlock the page for Rick & Morty.

Nah you’ll be fine, just don’t neglect your challenges! Getting to level 100 isn’t too hard these days, what level is the Rick & Morty stuff? (I haven’t been on yet)

6 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Nah you’ll be fine, just don’t neglect your challenges! Getting to level 100 isn’t too hard these days, what level is the Rick & Morty stuff? (I haven’t been on yet)

Rick is level 9 if I remember so rank up to level 90 to unlock 

Got the brolly with a duos win, heavy sniper is back baby 😍

Really good season early doors, love the weapons and old stuff that’s back like jump pads and even the crafting is not core to your load out!

I had an idiot team mate last night who kept following me in a UFO and abducting me repeatedly and spitting me out. If I tried to hide they would just destroy the building I was in. It was very strange. 

I don't think much of the Rail gun except for breaking barricades (like you did) or taking down UFOs. 

It's the time it takes to reload plus the fact you can see that laser a mile off. 

The P90 though ❤️

The sound it makes tearing through somebody is top-notch!

9 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

Hate that bows are gone but love the Railgun. 

Got another win just now. The only thing Harry Kane will win this year!

So you don’t rate England’s chances ehh!?

I wish I could get some bloody bots in solos, Harry has had a few top 5 finishes with me but the third place I got was against two people who could build faster than I could think and they had the loadout of gods - SBMM is just stupid at times and puts me off playing solos 🤯

Is there a list of everyone’s Epic account names? I’m just starting to get into this, prompted by small person pressure 🙂 I won’t be on regularly but it would be good to be able to join a squad every now and then. 

Mine is same as name on here (same as XBL and PSN name). 

I think there was a list at some point, but I don’t think it’s been updated on a long time, so probably doesn’t represent who still plays.

I’ll add you, my Epic ID is Pistol 451 (same everywhere).

Well done boys!

Anyone else having a shit show with Fortnite for lag and lobby issues?

We had so much shit trying to get a squad together that could both enter the game together and hear each other talk. 

We got there in the end but took over half an hour to get it all working, thank god that the weeks challenges were so easy to get through we didn't require lots of communication. 

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S7 Invasion