Sign in to follow this  
Boozy The Clown

Forza 4 Weekly Time Trial Season 2 : F50 @ Infineon NASCAR

Well, for what it's worth:

MIRV Valver: None: P: 01.26.224

I felt that was a fairly decent lap - but clearly I'm miles off. It was a quick lunchtime go - maybe I'll do better with the wheel tonight...

I see from the Leaderboard in game that you can now filter by Club - so I can see that lots of other RMUK'ers have had a go but not put their times on the forum :)

Shimmyhil: None W: 1:26.084

Can i just say that i hated this track in the races i did, few laps of it on the TT and i love it!! I knocked over 3 secs off my lap on the final run for above time, plenty left but must crack on with chores....

I see from the Leaderboard in game that you can now filter by Club - so I can see that lots of other RMUK'ers have had a go but not put their times on the forum :)

If you don't post your times in this thread you don't get on the official leaderboard.

Deadline is contained in the spoiler at the bottom of the opening post along with the rules and how to post your times.

It's midnight on Sunday.

New time for me...

Meatball : None : P : 1:22.213

Damnit Meatball. Plenty to come though!

Sorry bud ;)

Just picked up a copy of Forza 4, will be on this time trial tonight :)

So, there's no way to share times or ghosts in the game?

When you're just choosing the track you press Y to view the leaderboard for it and if someone has the little icon for the paperclip next to their time then you can view the replay or race their ghost. I think you need to be above a certain position or percentage on the leaderboard to get it saved though.

Thanks, Valver's reply also answered my question.

cheekorobbins : none : P : 1:24.437

First session on Forza 4 and I'm really liking it. I find this car quite tough to judge, sometimes the wheels are squealing and I think I've fucked it but you're carrying the speed somehow.

I only did about 3 clean laps, took me ages and then luckily my last clean lap was also my fastest overall.

The pieces are starting to fall into place for me on this TT but I don't think I'm going to have much time tonight to get back on it, having a clean last sector before your lap is a killer as I keep pushing how much speed I can carry into the penultimate straight before the hairpin, lifting off the gas and throwing the car into the last turn only to go wide and screw up the whole next lap :(

The pieces are starting to fall into place for me on this TT but I don't think I'm going to have much time tonight to get back on it, having a clean last sector before your lap is a killer as I keep pushing how much speed I can carry into the penultimate straight before the hairpin, lifting off the gas and throwing the car into the last turn only to go wide and screw up the whole next lap :(

Rewind to before your mistake and it doesn't invalidate the next lap

Is that frowned upon?

cheekorobbins : none : P : 1:22.573

Used meatball's ghost to race against, so frustrating as I'm ahead until the fast part o the back of the circuit and I just can't work out how to carry the speed. Ah well.

Until next time!

Is that frowned upon?

Na not at all, the only reason the dirty third sector thing exists is to stop you somehow taking a big run up from off-circuit or something and getting a higher start speed than would otherwise be possible. Rewinding is fine.