jon_cybernet

American Horror Story

That looks amazing! 

Bit disappointed they didn't go for a murder cruise liner though. Or a murder fashion house.

• Upvote 2

Unless Asylum wins you over I can’t see you enjoying any of it if those two didn’t do it for you.

I enjoyed that episode of Apocalypse a lot, a few laughs, some disturbing imagery, Paulson and Bates hamming it up. I think maybe if they’re just going to skip those first few episodes where they pretend it’s scary it might actually be better.

On 09/11/2017 at 08:14, Radish said:

This talk about prequels/time skips has me intrigued though. As I rarely finish them, are they actually linked together? I always thought they were completely separate. 

They’re all linked to one another in some way.

Might give this a go. I only watched episode one of the first series and then didn't bother again until Hotel (because of Lady Gaga) and watched that and Roanoke, then abandoned the last series after two and a half increasingly tedious episodes. This looks promising though!

On 17/09/2018 at 17:12, Broker said:

Unless Asylum wins you over I can’t see you enjoying any of it if those two didn’t do it for you.

Eh? I loved Asylum, loved the first series, eventually loved Coven after being unsure about the first few episodes. But the two series after that lost me about halfway through.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

This is the furthest I've stuck with a season of this since loving the first three.

It does need some Kathy Bates making people eat shit and sewing their mouths up though.  That would improve it immensely.

5 hours ago, Laine said:

I’m loving this series! Couldn’t help but let out a scream over who showed up at the end of episode 3. 

It was totally spoiled by the opening credits though.  As was 

Spoiler

Misty Day's return

Is it too much to hope for a cameo from Danny Huston's sax playing axe murderer character?