rllmuk
choddo

Kindle shop Recommendations

On 14/02/2020 at 16:15, little che said:

A boy and his dog at the end of the world is in the kindle sale today. If you like post apocalyptic fiction then it's a must.  It's excellent. 

Cheers for this. Loving it so far 

• Upvote 3

Thank you. After missing out on a number of the Terry Pratchett books going cheap, I signed up for email notifications of updates to this thread and it seems to be working so far. At some point I'll have to buy the ones I missed out on at full (ish) price, but I'm hoping that Amazon will just perpetually loop through all of his books. Fingers crossed anyway!

Meanwhile, I seem to have some kind of Special Wish List credits thing going on, so the other Pratchett books that are normally £4.99 are showing as £2.99 for me. I'm now trying to restrain the urge to buy the lot (or at least buy the remaining Watch novels, so I can re-read them all in one go). Someone stop me!

(by the same bent, I managed to snag Guards! Guards! for 49p instead of the official sale price of 99p - woot!)