rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Celebrity Big Brother X (Lost count now)

I'm guessing he's talking about the character assassination of Farrah in the face to face nominations? I can't think what else he's done.

Yep. Did you not think that was mental. He was shaking. And really, as much of a cunt that woman is that was overboard.

Yep. Did you not think that was mental. He was shaking. And really, as much of a cunt that woman is that was overboard.

It didn't start off mental. But then it just went on, and on, and on. And even when he nominated Gail, he still went on, and on, and on. And then, yeah, it did seem a bit mental.

If Gail had gone out, who would catch spiders and safely dispose of them for him? I don't think he thought it through.

Well, Jenna and Farrah are in the secret room now.

Jenna seems obssessed with everyone being "fake ass bitches". The housemates dancing around singing, "Ding dong, the bitch is dead!" was pretty funny.

Anyone watching the new one? Tonight's episode is completely mental. David Bowie's ex wife was informed of his death in the diary room, then told Tiffany that David was dead of cancer. She misunderstood, thought she meant David Guest who's in the house, then went totally mental. It was all pretty bizarre.

• Upvote 3

That is the best thing I have seen in any Big Brother, ever.

A moment of pure and undiluted tragicomedy that a thousand monkeys with typewriters could never have scripted in their wildest dreams. I thought I was going to expire myself.

I can't believe all the pieces of the puzzle came together to create that. The word Bowie not being said, Guest being in bed. The fella from was tenders being in the shower. Just incredible.

I keep thinking of David Gest looking up at Daniella Westbrook and Darren Day pulling back the duvet to see if he was really dead and the BB producers had just left him there to rot, and the tears begin anew.

• Upvote 3

That is the best thing I have seen in any Big Brother, ever.

A moment of pure and undiluted tragicomedy that a thousand monkeys with typewriters could never have scripted in their wildest dreams. I thought I was going to expire myself.

Truly amazing, I described it to a few people but felt guilty afterwards, it needs to be seen.

The greatest farce never written.

Watched last night and was playing a game of CBB bingo with my brother. Each guess 5. My guesses were:

- A Loose Woman

- Someone from Geordie Shore

- Someone from TOWIE

- Someone related to someone famous 

- Someone that was married to someone famous

His guesses were:

- An ex soap star

- Someone from X-Factor

- Retired sportsman

- A US reality TV show star

- Playboy playmate/"generic whore" (his words)

Think I won 5-4 but we're not sure who boom guy is. 

I havent watched in ages, but checking the list of entrants it looks like they have run out of idiots willing to do this now and are just recycling those from the past shows?  Poor.

I'm watching. Already Nicola has been crying after being one day away from her kids. Then started using the "I'm a mum! You don't understand!" card when someone implied she needed to get a grip.

There's a lot of volatile "personalities" in it this year. I think there'll be some massive arguments.

So I binged this on 5 on demand.  Its actually a pretty good way to watch it.  No adverts and skip all the rubbish (80%) of it.  Just fast forward to the end of each show when they have been tanked up with booze and watch the fireworks.

James Jordan should have won it.

I watched the opening episode as I wanted to see how much of a tit Jamie O'Hara made of himself.  He's an arse but probably one of the least twattish in there.

I've subsequently watched a few episodes and I cannot understand what goes wrong inside someone's head to make them act like the vast majority of the talentless fuckwits on this programme.  It's quite entertaining watching them blow up about absolutely nothing whatsoever, but equally incredible how supposed grown adults think it's acceptable to talk to other people the way they do.

And you can't tell me Jedward are from Planet Earth.  What's WRONG with them?  They're like badly written Super Mario level bosses.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boothjan said:

I watched the opening episode as I wanted to see how much of a tit Jamie O'Hara made of himself.  He's an arse but probably one of the least twattish in there.

I've subsequently watched a few episodes and I cannot understand what goes wrong inside someone's head to make them act like the vast majority of the talentless fuckwits on this programme.  It's quite entertaining watching them blow up about absolutely nothing whatsoever, but equally incredible how supposed grown adults think it's acceptable to talk to other people the way they do.

And you can't tell me Jedward are from Planet Earth.  What's WRONG with them?  They're like badly written Super Mario level bosses.

I honestly think they were beaten and abused as children.  They have regressed inside themselves and are stuck as emotionally stunted 10 year olds for the rest of their lives.  They seem a bit too close as well, if you know what I mean, ahem.