Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Celebrity Big Brother X (Lost count now)

2 hours ago, Boothjan said:

I watched the opening episode as I wanted to see how much of a tit Jamie O'Hara made of himself.  He's an arse but probably one of the least twattish in there.

I've subsequently watched a few episodes and I cannot understand what goes wrong inside someone's head to make them act like the vast majority of the talentless fuckwits on this programme.  It's quite entertaining watching them blow up about absolutely nothing whatsoever, but equally incredible how supposed grown adults think it's acceptable to talk to other people the way they do.

And you can't tell me Jedward are from Planet Earth.  What's WRONG with them?  They're like badly written Super Mario level bosses.

I honestly think they were beaten and abused as children.  They have regressed inside themselves and are stuck as emotionally stunted 10 year olds for the rest of their lives.  They seem a bit too close as well, if you know what I mean, ahem.

I watch Geordie Shore and i heard Chloe was in this and how she latched on to Callum Best. Its what shes done to 2 successive guys on GS so its obviously a coping mechanism.  She seems a total basket case at times plus she used to be quite pretty but now just lookes like an anime character

https://goo.gl/images/Zfum1b

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:44, Lara said:

They are using old housemates as part of the shows  anniversary and putting them up against new housemates. 

still wouldn't watch tho! 

What anniversary?

Yup, this is series 19, and also it's 16th year. I thought maybe they're counting from when it started on Channel 5, but that's 12 series. so I'm not sure what the anniversary is either.

Just now, clippa said:

Jedward are great

giphy.gif

They're not human.  They also must be the most irritating people I've ever seen on screen.  Ever.  And I remember Jar Jar Binks.  If I was stuck in a lift with them and had a gun with 2 bullets, I'd shoot myself twice.

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, clippa said:

they've matured (slightly)

giphy.gif

Can I ask you what show you've been watching?!

TBH, other than Lord Commander Mormont, they're all pretty unpleasant characters.  None of them (again, except James Cosmo) have an ounce of maturity between them.  I know BB does its best to antagonize and create conflict but the way they all react is so embarrassing!

My only wish is for James C to 'go postal' before the end and finally snap by wiping out the lot of them just before the doors open during the live finale.

Didn't watch it but checked who is in. That bloke from the recent series of the Apprentice, Barry from Eastenders, professional liar Derek "Mary loves Dick"  Acorah and the least attractive member of Girls Aloud are the only ones I know. Looks like they've finally ran out of Loose Women presenters too. 

8 hours ago, Azrael said:

Didn't watch it but checked who is in. That bloke from the recent series of the Apprentice, Barry from Eastenders, professional liar Derek "Mary loves Dick"  Acorah and the least attractive member of Girls Aloud are the only ones I know. Looks like they've finally ran out of Loose Women presenters too. 

'That bloke from the recent series of the Apprentice'?

It's only legendary candidate Karthik! This could well be the greatest CBB ever (if we hadn't already had the David's Dead Incident).

22 hours ago, ZOK said:

This could well be the greatest CBB ever (if we hadn't already had the David's Dead Incident).

Darren Day lifting the duvet to check if BB had actually left David's rapidly cooling corpse in the bed will take some beating.

• Upvote 1

The minute Chad is up for nomination he is ouuuuuuuuut. I still don't believe he is actually 29 because he easily looks about mid 40's. Brandi most definitely isn't 36, she is going to be 46 in November lol

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Monkeyboy said:

Well, Chad isn't out. Marissa is. Shame, hottest girl in there, imo. :( Plus, better than some of the fucking deadbeats still in there.

She was trying to use half of JAM for a showmance and she tried to come for Barry Evans

Byeeeeeeeeee

Not sure I can go back to big brother now after binging the excellent (yip) Love Island.  Big bro is so tacky by comparision, its just idiots arguing, screaming, getting pissed.

That said, Dangerous Danan in it so will prob watch a few episodes to give it a chance.

C5 are dropping BB, both versions, after the new season. Endemol are not done with it though. Not sure what's happening with it (Move to another broadcaster? Streaming?), but they are planning something. They've also applied to keep the house for another 3 years.

Apparently it's quite an expensive show to run now. I'm sure enedemol used to be quite chuffed with how cheap it was. Maybe compared to reality tv now it's expensive as they can just take a camera to a cafe and a barber and boom that's your 1 hour done.