Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Celebrity Big Brother X (Lost count now)

Well after a long long wait since the last celeb BB it is nearly here everyone! Starts on Jan 2nd!

So who has been linked to the line up so far?

Michelle Heaton
Lucy Pinder
Tina Malone
Paula Hamilton
Mutya Buena
Sherrie Hewson
Lembit Opik
Verne Troyer
Ian Wright

To get us more excited I have posted images just incase you can't put the names to the faces...

Michelle Heaton of course was from that band that was famous from another reality TV show...

_39137109_pg_x_michelle_pa.jpg

Lucy Pinder, the incredibly famous glamor model. She could use this opportunity to finally show us that actually glamor models are not ALL bimbos and how some are actually smart strong females!

lucy-pinder-picture-1.jpg

Tina Malone from popular tv show Shameless. She wouldn't put up with crap! lol. She'll sort them out! Proper down to earth!

shameless_08_210x300.jpg

Paula Hamilton, a judge on a fashion show. I don't know why shes there to be honest. Just to fill up the gap perhaps.

paula_small.jpg

Mutya Buena, another bitchy female band member who isn't successful anymore. She and Michelle Heaton won't get on, the sparks could FLY here!! Whoever thought to put them together?! lol.

23_mutya_buena.jpg

It's only Sherrie Hewson!! Wouldn't it be crazy to put in a OLDER woman into the show! lol. Wonder what will happen here, I'm sure she won't be singled out and become bored to death! imao

sherrie_hewson.jpg

Lembit Opik is of course the MP who is dating the incredibly famous cheeky girl, wouldn't it be the funniest thing ever if they brought in the OTHER cheeky girl and she had to pretend to be her sister! Oh the fun the producers can have here!

1000037756.jpg

It's Verne Troyer!, that funny little man from austin powers 2! This could be really funny! I hope he wins!, imagine that!, a little man winning big brother lol!

troyer.jpg

AWOOGA AWOOGA! It's Ian Wright ! I'm sure he'll be fun and not talk to Sherrie Hewson all day.

wrighthighburyheroesvq9.jpg

Mutya Buena, another bitchy female band member who isn't successful anymore. She and Michelle Heaton won't get on, the sparks could FLY here!! Whoever thought to put them together?! lol.

23_mutya_buena.jpg

Oooohh....she looks such a dirteeee sluuut...she must like it up the old 'chocolate chimney'.

Can picture her wandering around the house in her undies already.... :P

Oooohh....she looks such a dirteeee sluuut...she must like it up the old 'chocolate chimney'.

Can picture her wandering around the house in her undies already.... :P

urrgh feel sick. She looks like she's been beaten across the chops with a frying pan.

AWOOGA AWOOGA! It's Ian Wright ! I'm sure he'll be fun and not talk to Sherrie Hewson all day.

wrighthighburyheroesvq9.jpg

For a start, "AWOOGA AWOOGA!" is sttributed to John Fashanu, not Ian Wright. Secondly, this looks like it's going to be a real shit BB.

Firstly, Opik isn't going out with a Cheeky Girl anymore. Secondly, whenever he smiles his entire jaw moves to his right, which is seriously fucking weird.

Coke abuse is my theory on the jaw thing

For a start, "AWOOGA AWOOGA!" is sttributed to John Fashanu, not Ian Wright. Secondly, this looks like it's going to be a real shit BB.

morris128.jpg

JOHN Fashanu..

whenever he smiles his entire jaw moves to his right, which is seriously fucking weird.

Yours would probably do the same if this had happened to you!

On 13 April 1998 Öpik came close to death in a near fatal para-gliding accident. He fell 80 feet onto a Welsh mountain in his constituency, and broke his back in twelve places, as well as his ribs, sternum and jaw.[12] [13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lembit_%C3%96pik#Personal_life

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Coolio is in it

I heard that on the radio today. Also read that La Toya and Ulrika are rumoured to be in it. So MyNameIsBruce, if La Toya is in it, I'm sure she'll top Jackie Stallone easily!

I heard that on the radio today. Also read that La Toya and Ulrika are rumoured to be in it. So MyNameIsBruce, if La Toya is in it, I'm sure she'll top Jackie Stallone easily!

Yey more messed up plastic surgery disasters, I still rekon La Toya & Michael are the same person so this should prove it......

Todays Sun said both of those are in it. The Sun are never wrong.